UKBouldering.com

F-BO14 Feb 8th - Spot and Cash Prizes plus 20% off Bouldering Sale! (Read 10924 times)

Stubbs

He's only 32
He might have been when he wrote that ;)

Also waddage to Ethan who I never thought of as an indoor comp boulderer

Must have been his mum's stew! https://twitter.com/EthanClimbing/status/430790477445865472

shark

• Administrator
  • forum hero
  • insect overlord #1
Great vid of the highlights from Slackjaw - well worth watching

Paul B

• forum hero
Worth a watch to see Stu upside down wrestling the yellow balls...

Obviously I'm biased but I felt that the day went really well and 'the Wave' worked really well for a competition final (you could see what was going on at all times).

Nibile

• forum hero
  • Part Animal Part Machine
    • TOTOLORE
Very good!!!
I can still remember my first time on The Wave. It must have been '98. I got at The Foundry and immedialey bumped into Bentley and Moon. My hero in real life. It was great.

Monolith

• forum hero
  • Straight outta Cronton.
Given that for the entirety of the year that I climbed with Martin in Leeds he was acutely injured, I'm now just convinced it was all a massive hustle leading up to this comp to throw Willackers off the scent. Brilliant work lad!

shark

• Administrator
  • forum hero
  • insect overlord #1
BTW the problems from the Final are still up

dave

There's the last round of the bouldering league tomorrow,so I assume those problems might be coming down, unless they're setting the league problems around the fbo ones.

If only they'd adopted the ladder competition format then Shark could have entered....

Paul B

• forum hero
There's the last round of the bouldering league tomorrow,so I assume those problems might be coming down, unless they're setting the league problems around the fbo ones.

They should be staying up...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal