the shizzle > bouldering

Peakbouldering.info issues

<< < (2/17) > >>

Dolly:
Nice one well done

nai:

--- Quote from: r-man on January 27, 2014, 12:32:25 pm ---General Changes
- The algorithm for 20 problems has been tweaked so only problems with more than 5 votes appear. Also, it's now top 50. The list looks a lot more like you'd expect now.

--- End quote ---

Great effort making the changes, doesn't look like this is working on a regional basis though, looks like crag number, buttress number then problem number is the sort order for problems tied on star ratings.  :sorry:

Really hope more people start using it, could be so good with more logged ascents

r-man:
Glad people are liking the tweaks.  :)

Nai, well spotted! Only showing top 20 as well. It's now on the fix list.

lagerstarfish:
I know that photos/topos can be put on the same as any other picture, but could they be tagged or listed separately or something to make them easier to spot when you look at a buttress or boulder?

not that I've actually got around to making such pictures, but I do think about it

I realise that I may have missed something really obvious and that this existed all along

rich d:

--- Quote from: lagerstarfish on January 27, 2014, 07:30:11 pm ---I know that photos/topos can be put on the same as any other picture, but could they be tagged or listed separately or something to make them easier to spot when you look at a buttress or boulder?

not that I've actually got around to making such pictures, but I do think about it

I realise that I may have missed something really obvious and that this existed all along

--- End quote ---
I've probably missed it too, but how about a bit more of a detailed map for the areas too? Appologies if it's already there and I'm just being an idiot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version