UKBouldering.com

For sale, like new moon Saturn pad (Read 3192 times)

Dave_d

For sale, like new moon Saturn pad
January 07, 2014, 06:32:42 pm
Hi there, was directed here by a climbing friend and thought someone may be interested on my bouldering pad I am selling.

I bought my moon Saturn pad in September but since starting a new job haven't had the time to use it, only get time for evening trips to the local indoor bouldering centre now so decided to sell my pad, has been used lightly once and is in pretty much brand new condition, has maybe one or two tiny patches of dirt on it, all the straps and features are unmarked and the only real sign it isn't new is that it has some fluff in the Velcro where it had been stored in my house. I will add a few photos of the pad this evening and the price I am looking for is offers around £140. I am based in the north east and would prefer collection or could arrange to meet.

Thanks for looking, David

mic_b

• regular
#1 Re: For sale, like new moon Saturn pad
January 07, 2014, 06:38:47 pm
Hi,

Would you consider posting to me? I live in Derby so a fair drive unfortunately :-(

Cheers

tomtom

• forum hero
#2 Re: For sale, like new moon Saturn pad
January 07, 2014, 07:00:50 pm
Hi,

Would you consider posting to me? I live in Derby so a fair drive unfortunately :-(

Cheers

Meet at Almscliff* (c. 1/2 way) and make a day of it?

Other (inferior) crags are available ;)

Dave_d

#3 Re: For sale, like new moon Saturn pad
January 07, 2014, 07:11:08 pm
Hi,

Cheers

I will have a look into postage prices, I am guessing due to the size it might be quite costly, I am fine with posting though so will check out some prices tonight.

David

mic_b

• regular
#4 Re: For sale, like new moon Saturn pad
January 07, 2014, 08:26:31 pm
Thanks

Dave_d

#5 Re: For sale, like new moon Saturn pad
January 07, 2014, 08:38:12 pm
here are a few photos of the pad, it is basically a new pad, the foam is as new, no nicks or tears in the fabrics outer and all straps in perfect condition. cost when new was £250, i am looking for a quick sale at £140

in regards to posting, after a quick look around i think next day postage via courier would be roughly £25

here is how it is described on the moon website-

MOON CRASH PADS

Our new pads use the highest quality closed-cell and open-cell foams bonded together into a single piece; ultra hardwearing ballistic nylon fabric; lightweight aluminium buckles with MOON logo, and padded shoulder straps. All MOON pads feature our innovative “reverse fold” system, folding taco style to provide a surface with no creases and with the landing surface folding to the outside. In this “reverse fold,” the up side with the firm foam also has the carry straps. When you shoulder your MOON pad after using it over muddy ground, the lower (dirty) surface of the pad folds in, saving your clothes, your car seats, or your mother’s carpet, from that dirt you’ve been throwing it into all day long. On the landing surface, a sturdy flap covers the shoulder straps so you won’t trip on them, but it also keeps the carry area free of dirt, even if the pad is flipped over. Neatly, the same flap turns back down and around, exposing the straps while wrapping the lower end of the pad to secure your gear in carry mode.

SATURN Named after the second largest planet in our solar system Saturn is the big daddy of our pad family with unbeatable performance. It measures 160 x 120 x 11 cm or 63 x 48 x 4.5 inches. It has all the same features as the Warrior but a bigger and thicker landing area. Features padded shoulder straps. Approx weight is 8kg/17lbs.

Thanks, David

mic_b

• regular
#6 Re: For sale, like new moon Saturn pad
January 07, 2014, 09:01:46 pm
Would you take £150 Inc Postage for quick sale?

Cheers

Dave_d

#7 Re: For sale, like new moon Saturn pad
January 08, 2014, 09:50:15 am
Would you take £150 Inc Postage for quick sale?

Cheers

I would prefer to see it go for £160 posted, as well as the postage cost it will take some wrapping due to its size. for that price I will get it sent next day so you would have it by the weekend. Let me know

Thanks, David

Fadanoid

• addict
#8 Re: For sale, like new moon Saturn pad
January 10, 2014, 02:22:26 pm
Is this still available?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal