UKBouldering.com

Podsacs becomes UKB sponsor and our Winter Sale 30% Off (Read 15511 times)

tomtom

• forum hero
Webbo - how much for the rental of your magic dog? (does it also heal gammy metatarsals?)

Only one way to accurately ascertain the limits of magic dog's powers.  We will take you back to Brass Monkey, injure your other foot, and blindfold you whilst magic dog and a non-magic dog (or "dog" as the scientific jargon would have it) treat a foot each.

Sounds good. I'm in. No need to travel to Brass Monkey, a swift blow with a breeze block should do the trick...

An alternative test is to get the magic dog to lick me, and if I manage 8A this year it will truly have powers.

Webbo - you'd best watch out, accapi will try and buy out your hound soon to weave its magic hairs into their clothing products.

Alternatively - for my bouldering mat, I may get MrsTT to sit on it (she's very capable of sitting on things - excels at it to be honest) and see if that improves matters.

webbo

• forum hero
The thing is she has 3 dogs, although I found Frankie a German spitz a sleep on it. I did find hairs from  Bruce a Maltese terrier and Harvey a Havense terrier on said mat. So finding the dog with the magic foam restoring powers might not be so simple, also they have just relocated to Guilford.
So this isn't going to be cheap, however my mate just got a Jack Russell cross puppy called Millie who will be dead keen to come and wee on your mat or even your leg.

tomtom

• forum hero
I've had an inspection of my foam after letting it rest for c.10 days, and I'm OK with it. Its not perfect, but its expanded quite a bit. There is a small dip (more a dip than a crease) as Dave suggested - but for what i want it for its fine..

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal