UKBouldering.com

Podsacs - Knockdown Friday - Crashpad £69.99 (Read 2235 times)

Nails

• addict
Podsacs - Knockdown Friday - Crashpad £69.99
December 26, 2013, 02:40:47 pm
To add to our 30% off Winter Sale we are introducing a number of one day only offers. This Friday we're offering our Podsacs Crashpads at the knockdown price of £69.99 (RRP £125).

From midnight tonight for one day only:

http://www.podsacs.com/climbing/stock-ccpodcp-pod-crash-pad.html

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
To add to our 30% off Winter Sale we are introducing a number of one day only offers. This Friday we're offering our Podsacs Crashpads at the knockdown price of £69.99 (RRP £125).

Whats the delivery time on these?

I ask as a couple of friends bought one after I put them onto the one-day deal and they are yet to receive delivery (they both live in Sheffield).

They've waited five minutes three times trying to get speak to someone on the customer services help line and when they did speak to someone were told it would be looked into and called back which didn't happen.

Nails

• addict
Thanks for the info. They should normally be sent next day though we haven't always managed that over the new year due to volume of sales. I will chase up any outstanding deliveries. Also if they want to email me at hugh@podsacs.com I can deal with it direct.

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
Thanks Hugh, I'll pass on your email address to them.

Johnny Brown

• forum hero
Mine arrived within on Monday 30th. Pretty impressed given it was ordered on a Friday in the middle of the Xmas break.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal