UKBouldering.com

axes, some hardwear, boots and winter clothing... (Read 4991 times)

El Mocho

• forum abuser
Went through loft the other day to get out ski stuff and came across a box of spare gear. Based in Hathersage but often in Shef. Postage would be extra at cost.

Photos: http://s145.photobucket.com/user/benbransby/library/for%20sale%202?sort=3&page=1

DMM Fly ice axes, very nearly as new – only used the hammer to put up a couple of picture hooks!
1 has lower hand rest and the other doesn’t although it is an identical axe so has all the attachment points for a rest.
RRP £140 each. £100 for the pair

DMM adjustable gear sling, as new
RRP £17.50. £7.00

3 DMM Phantom quickdraws.  Biners unused to light use, tapes unused.
RRP £16 each. £20 for all 3.

Belay Master and Bug. Unused but has been to the crag a few times (got chalk etc on it)
RRP £25. £10

Buggette. Light use
RRP £12. £4

Wallnut 00. Unused
£2

8 nylon ‘sport’ tapes. 4 x vari width are unused or light use. 4 x others used but not heavy use.
£10

8 spectre ‘trad’ tapes, 10cm. 3 x purple unused, 5 x orange used
£10

Metolius nut key
£2

DMM Nutbuster, unused
RRP £10. £4

5.10 Anasazi Velcro ? size (about uk6??) used but some life, both only have 1 pull on tag, 1 has also ripped where pulled out. All this is irrelevant, I got them in a charity auction and they are now sat gathering dust in a cupboard. They are Ben Moons and signed by him! Guaranteed to make the wearer as strong as him. Wear these down the all in Jan and impress your mates with your sudden post Christmas power…
£10

Evolv Defy, UK 5, used but lots of life left
£10

5.10 Cerro Torre, UK 7.5. Nearly new (worn once or so)
These are an thinsulate insulated pair of ascents with a built in gore-tex gaiter. 1 of the poppers at the top has come out but still seal with the Velcro closure. Not made anymore.
£20

The North Face Gore tex salopettes Mens Small. These are a few years old but have hardly been worn: 1 tiny hole on the bum, no crampon holes so I can’t have worn them climbing… Have crotch zip and full leg zips, gaiter bit at bottom
£20

Patagonia micro puff hoodie (I think) size M, synthetic insulated belay jacket, lighter than a Das Parker. Used – small tear and 1 tiny burn hole (ahem 2 months in a tent in Patagonia…)
£20

Scapegoat Ski Jacket. Size S, Very good condition. Shower proof outer, primaloft insulation, lots of pockets – lift pass on arm, mobile phone pockets etc with little magnets in to keep flaps shut… Made me look too much like a real skier rather than a climber who skiis…
£30
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 11:12:55 am by El Mocho »

Johnny Brown

• forum hero
I might have the Cerro Torres word. Not sure I'll ever use them, but it's good to dream...

Wood FT

• forum hero
i'll take the Patagonia micro puff hoodie please

El Mocho

• forum abuser
JB the cerro torres are yours, will sort out a special price for you: if you can do Brad Pit they are yours for 1 fuck all, if you can't gonna up the price to £30.

Guy - do you want to pick up from mine? if so pm me and we'll sort out.

Phantom draws also gone...

Johnny Brown

• forum hero
I'll have the nut key as well, mine has gone missing. Ta.

I can still do Brad Pit, just, I presume you mean in the Cerro Torres?

highrepute

• forum hero
  • Blah
Can I have the sports tapes please.

And Guy - do fancy getting them when you get your hoody. Or i'll get your hoody.

El Mocho

• forum abuser
Tapes yours... let me know if Guy picking up.

Wood FT

• forum hero

And Guy - do fancy getting them when you get your hoody. Or i'll get your hoody.

if you could grab the hoody that'd be great cheers, no wheels myself and I think El Mocho is Peak based [/stalk]

El Mocho

• forum abuser
I'll have the nut key as well, mine has gone missing. Ta.

I can still do Brad Pit, just, I presume you mean in the Cerro Torres?

Obv in the Cerro Torres. Might let you swap Brad for Westside and Shirleys in them...

which nut key? The DMM one?

Johnny Brown

• forum hero
That might be a mistake - I've done both of those in trainers.

Re: the nut key, I'll just take the best one please.

Bonjoy

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Leafy gent
Don't tell me you're still banging on about that little friend of Cuboard's.

Wood FT

• forum hero
Don't tell me you're still banging on about that little friend of Cuboard's.

aye, the Peruvian street urchin

highrepute

• forum hero
  • Blah

if you could grab the hoody that'd be great cheers, no wheels myself and I think El Mocho is Peak based [/stalk]

no problem.

Have PM'd you Ben.

cragmonkey

Have you still got the ice axes for sale dude. If you have i will have em off ya.? :-)

El Mocho

• forum abuser
Still got them, pm me and we can arrange it all...

Stuff left:

DMM adjustable gear sling, as new
RRP £17.50. £7.00

Belay Master and Bug. Unused but has been to the crag a few times (got chalk etc on it)
RRP £25. £10

Buggette. Light use
RRP £12. £4

Wallnut 00. Unused
£2

8 spectre ‘trad’ tapes, 10cm. 3 x purple unused, 5 x orange used
£10

Metolius nut key
£2

5.10 Anasazi Velcro ? size (about uk6??) used but some life, both only have 1 pull on tag, 1 has also ripped where pulled out. All this is irrelevant, I got them in a charity auction and they are now sat gathering dust in a cupboard. They are Ben Moons and signed by him! Guaranteed to make the wearer as strong as him. Wear these down the all in Jan and impress your mates with your sudden post Christmas power…
£10

Evolv Defy, UK 5, used but lots of life left
£10

The North Face Gore tex salopettes Mens Small. These are a few years old but have hardly been worn: 1 tiny hole on the bum, no crampon holes so I can’t have worn them climbing… Have crotch zip and full leg zips, gaiter bit at bottom
£20

Scapegoat Ski Jacket. Size S, Very good condition. Shower proof outer, primaloft insulation, lots of pockets – lift pass on arm, mobile phone pockets etc with little magnets in to keep flaps shut… Made me look too much like a real skier rather than a climber who skiis…
£30

groovedog

• addict
Have the trad tapes got a stiched captive end? Or fully open?

if they're stiched i'm keen for them. I wouldn't be able to sort anything till 29/30th Dec. Would that be ok?

El Mocho

• forum abuser
Stitched. pm me and we'll sort out...

SamT

• forum hero
I'll take the bandolier and wallnut.  You have a pm too.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal