UKBouldering.com

"the posts about DT and party madness" (Read 46055 times)

Wood FT

• forum hero
#25 Re: "the posts about DT and party madness"
December 08, 2013, 05:19:30 pm
Homophobic prick, fuck off 

grumpycrumpy

• junky
  • metrosexual redneck
#26 Re: "the posts about DT and party madness"
December 09, 2013, 07:52:29 pm
No excuse for homophobia .......

No excuse for illiteracy ......

are=our

cliche=cliché= clique ......

Now fuck off ........

cuboard

• regular
#27 Re: "the posts about DT and party madness"
December 09, 2013, 08:54:36 pm
Are you a fucking teacher or what, anyway the point of the story is it was way back in the 90's, probably before you were born and when gay bashing was an okay thing to do.
These days i have many good friends who are gay, and constantly try and turn me to the dark side, ouch!! anyway what about dwarf hatred, you didn't mention that clever dick..... oh and by the way i do suffer from dyslexia.

So i anyone else wants to hear some more stories from the golden era of sheffield climbing... great if not i'll be in the broadie on thursday night....

petejh

• forum hero
#28 Re: "the posts about DT and party madness"
December 09, 2013, 10:25:45 pm
I do, we're running a bit short of dwarf stories around here.

grumpycrumpy

• junky
  • metrosexual redneck
#29 Re: "the posts about DT and party madness"
December 10, 2013, 06:15:13 am
the point of the story is it was way back in the 90's, probably before you were born and when gay bashing was an okay thing to do.
These days i have many good friends who are gay, and constantly try and turn me to the dark side, ouch!

Seriously, that's  your response  :o .......

If you are dyslexic then I apologise ....... Seems a bit too word specific though  ;) ....... 

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
#30 Re: "the posts about DT and party madness"
December 10, 2013, 07:42:06 am

are=our

If you are dyslexic then I apologise ....... Seems a bit too word specific though  ;) ....... 

Carry on arguing about homophobia, but from the "Forum ban / acceptable use policy - please read." thread...

Anything Else?
Don't resort to critcising people's grammar or spelling when arguing/debating - firstly it's rather scraping the insults barrel; secondly people often type to forums quickly whilst at work, etc; and lastly some people may be dyslexic.

andy popp

• forum hero
#31 Re: "the posts about DT and party madness"
December 10, 2013, 07:51:38 am
way back in the 90's ... and when gay bashing was an okay thing to do.

No it wasn't.

Grubes

• forum hero
  • Fat and Weak
#32 Re: "the posts about DT and party madness"
December 10, 2013, 07:57:40 am
I can't imagine your gay friends appreciate been called benders? I am not but I don't like the term and find it offensive so please don’t use that term here.

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
#33 Re: "the posts about DT and party madness"
December 10, 2013, 09:14:31 am
short of dwarf stories

Wad point if that was deliberate.

petejh

• forum hero
#34 Re: "the posts about DT and party madness"
December 10, 2013, 09:35:41 am
I thought my comment had gone over everyone's heads

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
#35 Re: "the posts about DT and party madness"
December 10, 2013, 09:38:44 am
There are a lot of tall stories going around.

ianv

• forum abuser
#36 Re: "the posts about DT and party madness"
December 10, 2013, 09:55:30 am
I do, we're running a bit short of dwarf stories around here.

Hang in there till the 13th

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
#37 Re: "the posts about DT and party madness"
December 10, 2013, 10:48:50 am
interesting to see cuboard conforming to the "loud mouthed southern cunt" stereotype

I should point out that I myself am from Essex and many of my friends are cunts - some of whom are actually a bit gobby. I think this makes it clear that I have a god given right to offend and oppress people via the interweb.

mrjonathanr

• forum hero
  • Getting fatter, not fitter.
#38 Re: "the posts about DT and party madness"
December 10, 2013, 11:06:23 am
the interweb.

I know we aren't supposed to criticise grammar etc BUT!
"t'interweb", surely?

(disclaimer, I am a teacher).

Seriously though Andy, homophobic language doesn't make you look cool.

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
#39 Re: "the posts about DT and party madness"
December 10, 2013, 12:18:29 pm

I know we aren't supposed to criticise grammar etc BUT!
"t'interweb", surely?

I was trying to assert my southern credentials

grumpycrumpy

• junky
  • metrosexual redneck
#40 Re: "the posts about DT and party madness"
December 10, 2013, 01:44:18 pm

are=our

Carry on arguing about homophobia, but from the "Forum ban / acceptable use policy - please read." thread...

Anything Else?
Don't resort to critcising people's grammar or spelling when arguing/debating - firstly it's rather scraping the insults barrel; secondly people often type to forums quickly whilst at work, etc; and lastly some people may be dyslexic.

I did apologise ........  :-[

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
#41 Re: "the posts about DT and party madness"
December 10, 2013, 01:51:23 pm

I did apologise ........  :-[

But still had a dig whilst doing so.

Seems a bit too word specific though  ;) ....... 

shurt

• forum abuser
  • nincompoop
#42 Re: "the posts about DT and party madness"
December 10, 2013, 03:22:56 pm
When you're all done beating up on the dyslexic homophobic kid, can we have some more Sheffield '90s stories?

+1

It's been mildly entertaining but the facts are we have one bitty homophobic half story. Encore s'il vous plait...

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
#43 Re: "the posts about DT and party madness"
December 10, 2013, 03:23:25 pm
no bendy people of different stature here

in fact no drinking or shagging either

probably not very interesting, but if it gets attention away from Coishie then it's worth saying

told to me by Shaun Hutson (may be late 80s rather than 90s) - I have not checked with the other participants for verification of the facts

Shaun (Hutson) and Andy (Cave) are at the bus stop on Eccy Road with ropes etc - waiting for the Hathersage bus.

A blond lad wearing glasses and also carrying ropes etc approaches them and says in his enthusiastic definitely-not-from-the-north voice "Hi! I'm Dave. I'm a rockstar from Devon."

Shaun and Andy look at each other not quite knowing how to react to such an introduction. Shaun manages to keep a straight face whilst replying "well, I'm a rockstar from Grimsby and he's a rockstar from Barnsley".

Thus Dave Thomas made his entrance into the Sheffield Scene

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
#44 Re: "the posts about DT and party madness"
December 10, 2013, 04:33:11 pm
cuboard could always try to make the bullies laugh by giving us an account of the night he ended up in A&E painted green (not the 90s)

ianv

• forum abuser
#45 Re: "the posts about DT and party madness"
December 10, 2013, 04:56:18 pm
The "tale of the salty sperm and the powerful climber" is quite a good one. I think Dave Pegg was the weakling with the unsalty variety, not 100% who the other participants in the research were.

cuboard

• regular
#46 Re: "the posts about DT and party madness"
December 10, 2013, 04:59:43 pm
Two of my best friends in London, John and Dennis are gay, but don't like the term "Gay" and find Bender quite affectionate. I'm sorry i offended some straight guys out there with my language and i will refer to said people as Bendy people from now on.

Obviously gay, sorry bendy bashing in the 90's as being ok, was a joke! and i realise that making jokes about minority sections of society is unacceptable, unless your a stand up comedian.

Lagerfish.... I expected some more banter from you, i'm actually from the other side of London where the word cunts is a term of endearment and dwarf hunting is most fashionable.....

Um.... lets try again

Once upon a time there was a young stud from scotland who arrived across the border into Sheffield, he went by the name of Stuart. He fancied himself as an equal to the likes of Ben, Jerry,and Shaun and sure enough he was. Legendary feat of strength... locking the side pull (now snapped off) on Superman for thirty seconds chatting to me about god no's what.
Anyway he also fancied himself as a bit of a ladies man, or so he thought.....One night at a Sheffield house party he happened upon a lovely dark haired babe called Peggy.  He fancied his chances and moved in close for some intimate conversation. Unlucky for him Danny had spied him from the other side of the room and promptly hurled a half empty bottle of beer towards Wee Stuarts head. A scuffle ensued ..... another legendary feat of strength..... Danny holding Stuart at arms length, by his neck ,in the air....

And so Stuart's introduction to Sheffield climbing scene. :strongbench:

Johnny Brown

• forum hero
#47 Re: "the posts about DT and party madness"
December 10, 2013, 05:07:02 pm
Can we have the story about the night said Scotsman had a change of heart about his sexuality?

fatboySlimfast

• forum hero
#48 Re: "the posts about DT and party madness"
December 10, 2013, 05:08:46 pm
Anyway he also fancied himself as a bit of a ladies man, or so he thought.....One night at a Sheffield house party he happened upon a lovely dark haired babe called Peggy.  He fancied his chances and moved in close for some intimate conversation. Unlucky for him Danny had spied him from the other side of the room and promptly hurled a half empty bottle of beer towards Wee Stuarts head. A scuffle ensued ..... another legendary feat of strength..... Danny holding Stuart at arms length, by his neck ,in the air....
Was that at mine? Danny kicked of with some of my student friends and nocked the entire length our rear garden wall down..think he got a shooing from someone else that night as well

GraemeA

• forum hero
  • FTM
    • The Works, it's the Bollocks
#49 Re: "the posts about DT and party madness"
December 10, 2013, 05:10:46 pm
Was that at mine? Danny kicked of with some of my student friends and nocked the entire length our rear garden wall down..think he got a shooing from someone else that night as well

Yeah that was at yours, I was just coming down the alley when your wall was getting demolished :-)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal