the shizzle > diet, training and injuries

Sleep

<< < (22/22)

MischaHY:

--- Quote from: monkoffunk on April 15, 2024, 10:10:07 pm ---that image of the old lady in the black with the white lace

--- End quote ---

Bizarrely something I’m very clear on is that it wasn’t an old woman. I would suggest 30-40s with a worried expression and a very intense stare.

Maybe she’s also experiencing sleep paralysis somewhere and we’re just vibing with each other. Not sure why she’s on the shelf though.

Wellsy:
For years I have had incredibly violent dreams on occasion but last night I dreamed that Fiend and I were playing warhammer under some random grit crag and all the dice kept rolling down the hill so that was much nicer

Oldmanmatt:

--- Quote from: sxrxg on April 15, 2024, 10:26:51 pm ---I love reading this type of stuff as I find it amazing... The way I sleep is I get into bed decide now is the time to sleep and then am getting woken by my alarm. In between nothing usually unless I get disturbed by the kids and even then I might vaguely hear something is going on and then just go back to sleep. It is like I just lose 5-8 hours of my existence. I don't remember ever dreaming. 

I have needed to shake the wife from sleep paralysis though (pretty obvious when it is occurring with the noises she makes), she says it helps as she feels trapped and likes to get out of the situation.

--- End quote ---
My partner has so far battled a wall of giant reds spiders (while stamping on my slumbering body), yanked the bed clothes off to chase “escaped hamsters”, pushed her foot through a duvet cover trying to “apply the brakes before hitting a lorry”, clambered over me to get to the windows (which she threw wide open) to “let the swam of bees out” and sworn blind that the walls were moving/closing in; to name but a few of the past 12 years nighttime adventures…

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version