UKBouldering.com

Wales (Read 2264 times)

dobbin

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Buoux 7a
Wales
February 07, 2003, 10:59:21 am
I had planned to go to Wales this weekend in a Malcolm'esque display of strength and power, flash all the hardest problems and add ridiculous sit starts that noone else can do. That was the plan but the forecasts look like rain.

Are there any Welsh posters out there - whats the weather like? what would you recommend?

dobbin

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Buoux 7a
#1 Wales
February 07, 2003, 12:08:33 pm
From this I deduce that either noone from Wales is on the board, or that its sooo rainy over there that computers have stopped working.

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#2 Wales
February 07, 2003, 12:10:41 pm
It might be worth emailing Pantontino direct from his profile, as chance are he's slaving away over a red-hot pc trying to get that guidebook finished!

dave

#3 Wales
February 07, 2003, 12:20:38 pm
probably worth going anyway, afterall the sun always shines at porth ysgo and parisellas.

Pantontino

• forum hero
    • www.northwalesbouldering.com
#4 Wales
February 07, 2003, 08:12:08 pm
You should just come anyway. The Ormes were perfect on Wednesday. I'm probably going to Porth Ysgo on Sunday. if the weather looks too threatening then I'll switch back to Llandudno or Roadrunner. Remember that Carreg Hylldrem also stays dry in torrential rain.

If it's sunny in the mountains, RAC or Sheep Pen are a good bet this time of year.

Bubba's right I have been hard at work tweaking diagrams all day.
I think I might get drunk now...I've already got double vision from staring at the screen all day.

Cheers, Simon.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal