UKBouldering.com

Power Club Week 171 Mon 20th May - Sun 26th May (Read 9403 times)

tomtom

• forum hero
Shit Dolly that don't sound good :( hope it eases off..

kelvin

• forum hero

(M): Nowt, felt crap again and then my girlfriend's CAR broke down

Hahaha - I did wonder! I was mutter away 'poor bloke, that must be hell to deal with'.

:clap2:

Sasquatch

• forum hero
  • www.akclimber.com
    • AkClimber
STG - Fully Rehab Finger
MTG - Long List of local stuff, #1 is the Fairangel Arete Project
LTG - Mandala...

M - FB/Run, Finger feeling good
T - finally got garage clean enough to climb on the home wall.  worked on some of the harder stuff from last season.  Felt REALLY hard.  Run
W - Work on Prepping House for painting - Power Wash
Th - FB, PU's, ATB's, Levers, Run 5mi
F - Mtn Bike 1hr. Work on Prepping House for painting, Scrape and Sand
S - Work on Prepping House for painting, Scrape, Sand, and prime
Su - Run 5mi, Scrape, Sand, and prime

Another long week of painting to look forward to, then a couple of weeks of work conferences, then the season should really start.

Good news is the weather went from 20 F and snow to 80 F in a week, so the mountains are finally gonna melt out.

nai

• forum hero
  • In my dreams
Haven't posted for a few weeks as my elbow's still problematic and I'm not really doing much toward my climbing goals.

Done some swimming, some mountain biking, some running, bit of soloing, bit of easy trad and some core.  I've finished building the boards and set a 22 move circuit but not up to that yet.  Managed a few Aerocap sessions (I think it's Aerocap - 10 minute reps on steep (42) jugs or less steep (15) but more fingery holds) which were fine but then soloing V-Diffs at Stanage set my elbow off again - WTF?

STG has become to fix elbow while building up the trad grade slowly over three months, then hopefully be able to start upping it a bit in late summer and catch the dregs of the sport season in Autumn before we're into winter again.  That'd be ideal but all dependent on the elbow healing.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal