UKBouldering.com

February Bouldering Trip (Read 1486 times)

stokesy

• regular
February Bouldering Trip
December 24, 2012, 04:28:25 pm
I've 2-4 weeks off in February potentially, and am wondering if anybody has any suggestions of where to head? Mostly thinking Europe unless anybody has suggestions of places further afield with particularly cheap flights (not got a huge budget). Had a quick search and ideas so far were Cresciano, El Escorial/Pedriza, Sintra or Corsica. Cresciano seems the best bet but is the weather reliable at that time of year? Any info on the other areas would be appreciated. Had written off Albarricin as quite a bit of it seems to be off limits at this time of year? And no not Font  :) cheers

a dense loner

• forum hero
#1 Re: February Bouldering Trip
December 25, 2012, 08:07:08 am
Not got a huge budget n ure thinking of doin 2-4wks at cresciano? Good luck with that, its in Switzerland don't you know

stokesy

• regular
#2 Re: February Bouldering Trip
December 26, 2012, 10:48:12 am
I was more thinking as regards travel costs, but yeah thats a good point! Maybe Spain then...

ianv

• forum abuser
#3 Re: February Bouldering Trip
December 26, 2012, 02:59:34 pm
Targasonne maybe? Weather should be ok,  Camping at La Griole so not far to the bouldering. Fly to Perpignan and the bus to Font Romeau is 1 euro (I think).

stokesy

• regular
#4 Re: February Bouldering Trip
December 26, 2012, 03:28:41 pm
Targas an option, though I went there last year in April and whilst its really good I got over a foot of snow twice in 3 weeks. Which is not so much fun when camping.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal