UKBouldering.com

Awesome Walls vouchers (Read 4048 times)

Dave D

• player
#1 Re: Awesome Walls vouchers
November 24, 2012, 07:43:52 am
5% off all passes this weekend 24/25th Nov 2012.
Payment can be made over the phone on 0151 298 2422.
The passes will get you into all three walls plus AWCC Sheffield when we open in early 2013!
DD

Tommy

• junky
#2 Re: Awesome Walls vouchers
November 24, 2012, 08:08:18 pm
I heard that you're not opening until Summer 2013 now Dave. Is that wrong?

Nike Air

• forum abuser
#3 Re: Awesome Walls vouchers
November 26, 2012, 09:15:11 pm
Hi Dave, good to see you on here.

Really enjoy the bouldering at stockport and gratefull you get the lads in who do a good job making interesting problems and even some hardish ones.

Though when are you going to get some ventilation into that bouldering room. Even early on in the day it just gets to hot and sweaty, Great temps for the warm up traverses but really grim once you try and get on the harder stuff.
Open the fire doors?
Big tube vent thing letting air in from outside?
Quite fans? (the music is often really good and a shame to not hear when the deafening fan is on.

Dave D

• player
#4 Re: Awesome Walls vouchers
November 27, 2012, 01:05:38 pm
I heard that you're not opening until Summer 2013 now Dave. Is that wrong?

It's looking likely to be Easter but it's a big undertaking and we want to get it right and not rush it.

Dave

Dave D

• player
#5 Re: Awesome Walls vouchers
November 27, 2012, 01:09:18 pm

Really enjoy the bouldering at stockport and gratefull you get the lads in who do a good job making interesting problems and even some hardish ones.

Though when are you going to get some ventilation into that bouldering room. Even early on in the day it just gets to hot and sweaty, Great temps for the warm up traverses but really grim once you try and get on the harder stuff.
Open the fire doors?
Quite fans? (the music is often really good and a shame to not hear when the deafening fan is on.

We got three quotes earlier in the year and they were all around the 14k mark, unbelievable :o

I have another plan though!

Dave

shark

• Administrator
  • forum hero
  • insect overlord #1
#6 Re: Awesome Walls vouchers
November 27, 2012, 03:57:15 pm
We got three quotes earlier in the year and they were all around the 14k mark, unbelievable :o

Dave

Richie Crouch

• forum hero
  • G Time
#7 Re: Awesome Walls vouchers
November 27, 2012, 04:56:11 pm
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 05:13:31 pm by Richie Crouch »

Nike Air

• forum abuser
#8 Re: Awesome Walls vouchers
November 27, 2012, 10:12:13 pm

Open the fire doors?

Dave

Dont  tell me you ve thought to swap the routing area with the bouldering area therefore getting the perfect temps for each...
 ;) ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal