UKBouldering.com

Wanted: Two bed accommodation in Leeds (Read 4625 times)

Monolith

• forum hero
  • Straight outta Cronton.
Nice curve balls chaps. I think I went to Saltaire about 10 years ago and was pretty impressed. The only real problem is that my girlfriend works in Sherburn in Elmet which is about plumb east with Leeds City Centre. Perhaps a day trip might be in order to scope out her interest anyway. Thanks for the assist.

andy_e

• forum hero
Does she drive or gerron't'bus?

Monolith

• forum hero
She's got wheels aye.

andy_e

• forum hero
Ugh, couldn't imagine anything worse than driving at rush-hour along the A64 (or driving at any time along the A64...)

rich d

• forum hero
Before I had kids me and one of the ex misseses lived in victoria quays which is right on the river. Loved it, great location for wandering into town, grit on the doorstep, v close to Mways for peak + widdop + bridies etc. Good bars and restaurants on your doorstep yet still quiet and safe feeling. Due to kids/wife I now live in Nottingham which is too far from grit, proper ale and Leeds! Do it while you can fella.

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix

Couple that with a lack of parking

Not ideal for the discerning Porsche driver.

Monolith

• forum hero
Before I had kids me and one of the ex misseses lived in victoria quays which is right on the river. Loved it, great location for wandering into town, grit on the doorstep, v close to Mways for peak + widdop + bridies etc. Good bars and restaurants on your doorstep yet still quiet and safe feeling. Due to kids/wife I now live in Nottingham which is too far from grit, proper ale and Leeds! Do it while you can fella.

Ace. Useful information thanks Rich. Off to a few viewings tomorrow and to meet letting agents so will mention this area.
Super keen to get some exposed brickwork in the mix and not live in an eggshell thin shoddy box.

Also quite psyched on a few stone terraced vibes kicking about Pudsey.

rich d

• forum hero

Ace. Useful information thanks Rich. Off to a few viewings tomorrow and to meet letting agents so will mention this area.
Super keen to get some exposed brickwork in the mix and not live in an eggshell thin shoddy box.

Also quite psyched on a few stone terraced vibes kicking about Pudsey.
We also had a garage too

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal