UKBouldering.com

over-caffeinated sugary drink company Stratos (Read 8485 times)

tomtom

• forum hero
over-caffeinated sugary drink company prostitution aside it was a bloody impressive thing to do, what he must have thought as he stepped off the platform must have been mind scrambling.
 :bow:

I was pleasantly surprised by the (relative) low key sponsorship... I was expecting a scrolling over-caffeinated sugary drink company banner top and bottom of the screen etc... and it was really just badges and logo's (he didnt even drink a can on the way up ;) )

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
No need for company sponsors plastered all over his sheepskin jacket. I'm also loving the insulation tape round the legs and on the box on his back.

It was underwritten by the US Defence Department who tend not to advertise their funders.

mrconners

• menacing presence

It was underwritten by the US Defence Department who tend not to advertise their funders.

Point taken.

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
And he broke another record yesterday.

JayJ

• regular
For those of you who missed the jump

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
Lego version

Falling Down

• forum hero
    • bensblogredux
No need for company sponsors plastered all over his sheepskin jacket. I'm also loving the insulation tape round the legs and on the box on his back.

That said, over-caffeinated sugary drink company have an official 'low key' marketing policy with this kind of stuff.  I would too mind, when most of the previous attempts have ended in fatality.

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
That said, over-caffeinated sugary drink company have an official 'low key' marketing policy with this kind of stuff.  I would too mind, when most of the previous attempts have ended in fatality.

And would it have happened without over-caffeinated sugary drink company?  No probably not, its cost a fortune, but for them its still cheaper than paying Farcebook/Google/etc. for banner space.

Felix' point-of-view  :o :o :o
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 11:29:43 pm by slackline »

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
He drew this picture when he was 5:

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/newshome/15132745/the-drawing-that-proves-daredevil-felix-was-born-to-fly/

Must have been some feeling when he managed to get out of the spin and knew he had it in the bag / wasn't going to die!

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
Someone at MSNBC needs to go back to school and improve their education...

Snoops

• obsessive maniac
He drew this picture when he was 5:

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/newshome/15132745/the-drawing-that-proves-daredevil-felix-was-born-to-fly/

Must have been some feeling when he managed to get out of the spin and knew he had it in the bag / wasn't going to die!

Jeez his Mum was a big girl

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
Damn caching..

Should have included...

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix

I have to say fair dues to over-caffeinated sugary drink company, they really are making great contributions to adventure sports, their climbing projects as well.

Ethics of some of their climbing sponsorees (?) aside,  and as much as I hate the stuff yes, fair dues for making things like this possible.

mark s

• junky
the speed of light gaff is a shocker.

over-caffeinated sugary drink company must be putting alot of money in to differant sports which cant be a bad thing
the sports they back though have alot of risk,some of the d/h mountain biking or the freestyle mtx are pushing the limits.i wonder how over-caffeinated sugary drink company would react to a death at one of their events.that wouldnt be good publicity.

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero

I think that as long as they weren't shown to be negligent then a death at one of their events would probably just enhance their "Xtreme!" credentials.  Somebody could easily die or be crippled at something like Rampage if they landed hard enough.

Drew

• forum hero
  • Am I really a
There have been some fairly serious accidents at X Fighters. Don't think there's been any fatalities though.

dave

I'm quite happy for over-caffeinated sugary drink company to pour cash into various sports/adverture endeavours as part of their advertising budget. Unlike most advertising its actually pretty harmless, namely because their product is fucking grim shit, and no amount of exposure or product placement is going to make me drink any. Its like having something sponsored by Dog Turd Burgers, Puke-In-A-Glass, or AIDS Cigarettes.

lukeyboy

• forum abuser

Reminds me of this one

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero

Actually, I reckon more people have died from the adverse effects of drinking too much over-caffeinated sugary drink company than have died in their sponsored events.

aLICErOBERTSfANkLUB

• forum hero
  • Bucket Heid Man!
    • Comic Sans is Illegal!

…can't see the link.

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder

…can't see the link.

Look two posts up where I corrected it with the same image hosted elsewhere.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal