UKBouldering.com

Tour of Britain (Read 2267 times)

mrconners

• menacing presence
Tour of Britain
September 10, 2012, 07:58:10 pm
Anyone watching it? I'm hoping Endura racing sock it to the bigger teams, would be goof to see old Russel Downing show them how its done and I think in Jonathan T Lock they have a real talent whom I'm sure will be snapped up by one of the bigger teams soon.

The route also takes in some great roads round the peak.

I know its not a major race but I bloody love it.

cofe

• forum hero
#1 Re: Tour of Britain
September 10, 2012, 08:06:52 pm
yep, really enjoying it. A smaller team winner would be good, though I'd like to see Cav take a stage. I think he just misjudged it on one of those bends today. Nice to see the current world champ and TDF winner racing on Britain's roads - great for the race's profile.

mark s

• junky
#3 Re: Tour of Britain
September 12, 2012, 08:21:06 pm
i went out on monday upto gradbach and saw them come past at a couple of miles an hour.really good to see everything that goes with it.was hoping go to gun hill tomorrow but working

mrconners

• menacing presence
#4 Re: Tour of Britain
September 12, 2012, 09:48:58 pm
Should be a good stage tomorrow, would of loved to go over myself as gun hill is on one of my favourite evening rides. I think jtl came over the top first last year, and with his apparent imminent move to sky I think he will be out to show his face again.
Glad other people are enjoying it, my mate thinks it shit, but he's a bloody elitist twat.

mark s

• junky
#5 Re: Tour of Britain
September 15, 2012, 08:49:47 am
Ithink as a spectator sport its really good as there is so much going on.things like cross team help is not something you see in other sports.yesterday cav Was getting a push along to keep up with the group when th side wind started.
I couldn't get out on th stoke stage but my mum and dad have never riden a bike for 40 years but went out and watched it in 2 places.he won't shut up about it.he watches the tour de France everyday its on.
Mrconners I shall go up gun today for a ride out

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal