dem's da breaks (Read 1866 times)

SamT

• forum hero

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#1 dem's da breaks
April 27, 2004, 09:09:18 am
Bit of a shame really - the adult industry is really careful about HIV, probably a damn site more careful than most of us. One of the girls that's caught it from him is only 18.

dave

#2 dem's da breaks
April 27, 2004, 11:33:11 am
i supose something like this was on the cards to happen eventually.

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#3 dem's da breaks
April 27, 2004, 11:46:30 am
The adult industry are really careful about HIV - most actors (male & female) are screened every 3 weeks, and if anybody is found to be HIV pos then the industry notifies everybody, including everyone they've worked with.

I'd say you're more likely to catch something nasty from somebody you sleep with after a pissed night out on the town than from somebody in the adult industry. There's actually very few of these sorts of situations, I think the last one was years ago.

dave

#4 dem's da breaks
April 27, 2004, 11:49:32 am
even 3weeks is a long time given the number of stuff they film and the number of people who might have caught it off him by the sound of it!

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#5 dem's da breaks
April 27, 2004, 11:57:21 am
It does seem a bit long but I guess it's worked pretty well if the last outbreak was '99 - I imagine that problems arise when you get idiots who don't really care if they're pos or not, they just want to be a pr0n star.

The other not so savoury statistic is that something like 40% of pr0n peeps have at least one other sort of STD at any one time. Makes me really glad (or does it?) that I'm a computer programmer where nobody even fucking talks to each other, let alone fucks each other.

dave

#6 dem's da breaks
April 27, 2004, 12:51:30 pm
just a thought, but if a load of pr0no starlets all got HIV, would they be able to continue making films as long as they only always boned each other? i mean once you've got it you can't make it worse by getting it again can you?

SamT

• forum hero
#7 dem's da breaks
April 27, 2004, 12:55:10 pm
Quote from: "dave"
just a thought, but if a load of pr0no starlets all got HIV, would they be able to continue making films as long as they only always boned each other? i mean once you've got it you can't make it worse by getting it again can you?

kerching.

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#8 dem's da breaks
April 27, 2004, 01:00:06 pm
Quote from: "dave"

Fraid so - there are various strains of HIV, and cross-infections between the different strains can occur, which isn't good.

That said, I'm sure there are lots of people doing this.

dave

#9 dem's da breaks
April 27, 2004, 01:05:53 pm
you've got to wonder if you could get the full-house of strains and they'd all cancel each other out?  bit like when you get all the trump cards in MS Hearts....

:roll:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal