UKBouldering.com

Summer bouldering in Europe (magic wood etc)?? (Read 14109 times)

Andy W

• forum abuser
    • http://andywhall.com/
I'd second Ailefroide but it's not really a huge venue.  Wonderful place to spend time though and the routes are also awseome fun.

Chironico is a bigger area with tonnes of quality easier problems and I've not found it too hot in the summer; the tree cover and aspect helps a lot with that.  Climb early and late, choose your problems carefully and you'll enjoy it.  Dries fast and there's a brilliant guidebook too.  Not far from St Gottardo which is also excellent in the summer.  Not sure how accessible for a quick trip it is though as we've always been in the car and out in Switzerland for a long trip when we've visited these places.

Which guide is that for Chironico?

Richie Crouch

• forum hero
  • G Time
It will be the blue covered one in Italian (with black and white pictures) I imagine?

BenF

• forum hero
It will be the blue covered one in Italian (with black and white pictures) I imagine?

The one I borrowed off you.  Along with the St Gottardo one I borrowed off you. 

BenF

• forum hero
From this set:

Got the image from the Rock and Run website but they say that they're not available in the UK.  Obviously ignore BlocHeart.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal