UKBouldering.com

Whats dry and whats everyone up to at the Bank Holiday weekend? (Read 8995 times)

Teaboy

• forum hero
So what did everyone get up to? I was visiting parents but managed a minor route on the main cliff at Gogarth and a disappointing failure on the slate (anyone done Smokeless Zone at Vivian? It seemed impossible)

shark

• Administrator
  • forum hero
  • insect overlord #1
So what did everyone get up to? I was visiting parents but managed a minor route on the main cliff at Gogarth and a disappointing failure on the slate (anyone done Smokeless Zone at Vivian? It seemed impossible)

Had no takers for a quick trip to Osp so ended up at the Tor on Saturday with Mark Richardson and had another go at Wild In Me which was a bit damp. On Sunday went to LPT via Llandulas (lots to do there now) with Keith, Seb and Rae and had my usual flail around on Bad Bad Boy. Had fixed up to go to High Tor on Monday with Dave Bond but it chucked down and I was goosed anyway. Sounds like Malham was in good nick so missed a trick there. 

dave

Drove 980 miles to do a Diff in big boots and gloves. Awesome.

Paul B

• forum hero

and expose a few £20 notes? (or have fuji made that 50 yet?)...

Sat -  Gogarth on Main Cliff, should've done something else (further left)
Sun - Yellow Walls and Castell Helen, beautiful day in the sun

Nat seemed quite happy seconding the moon on Sun and is pushing to go back for a few others next weekend. Happy days.

dave

and expose a few £20 notes? (or have fuji made that 50 yet?)...

Luckily my vault is full of old fivers. Better than spending kodak travellers cheques.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal