places to visit > conditions reports (isitgreasy on twitter)

Anston Conditions

(1/112) > >>

Richie Crouch:
I assume it is ok to ask about conditions now that there is a published guide?

Has anyone been yesterday or today. What is the seepage like at Woody's/Bullet/Dark Art roof at the moment? Guessing Duke's is out until a dry spell!

On a sort of related note, does anyone know how dry Impossible roof is at Roche?

Cheers  :kiss2:

abarro81:

--- Quote from: Richie Crouch on April 20, 2012, 02:13:07 pm ---On a sort of related note, does anyone know how dry Impossible roof is at Roche?

--- End quote ---

I got told it's perma-dry, but I've never actually been so can't confirm or deny those rumours

Richie Crouch:
Defo been there when it has been a bit seepy on the shouldery thing in the middle but maybe the rain hasn't been too bad that way! Beef Buttres should be good I guess :)

Dolly:
http://www.rotherham.gov.uk/info/748/forest_and_woodland_management/383/anston_stones_wood_lnr/1

Please keep to the footpaths and note that rock climbing is not allowed anywhere in the wood.

Unless I misunderstand it seems pretty clear.

I'll leave time for me to be corrected before I start...

Richie Crouch:
I believe Mike made an informal agreement with the rangers that bouldering in small groups is fine but not roped climbing or cleaning/removal of vegetation and that paths are stuck to.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version