UKBouldering.com

UKB Power Club Week 110 Mon 19th March - Sun 25th March (Read 11076 times)

Sasquatch

• forum hero
  • www.akclimber.com
    • AkClimber
Tuesday 20th - Rotator cuff exercies, Ibuprofen 1.2g.
Wedneday 21st - Yoga, Ibuprofen 800mg.
Thursday 22nd - Yoga, new UKB-sourced shoulder rehab exercises, Ibuprofen 800mg.
Friday 23rd - Yoga, shoulder rehab exercises, Ibuprofen 800mg.
Saturday 24th - Up at stupid o' clock for work, not enough sleep, some lifting aggravates shoulder a bit.  Yoga, shoulder rehab exercises, Ibuprofen 800mg.
Sunday 25th - Yoga, shoulders, couple sets of 15 press-ups, Ibuprofen 800mg.

How long have you been taking Vitamin I consistantly like this?   I know it's generally not going to hurt you, but I've always found that if I have to take it consistantly, then something's not working right and I need to reassess the rehab/training/injury situation.

Oldmanmatt

• forum hero
  • At this rate, I probably won’t last the week.
  • Largely broken. Obsolete spares and scrap only.
    • The Boulder Bunker climbing centre
Tuesday 20th - Rotator cuff exercies, Ibuprofen 1.2g.
Wedneday 21st - Yoga, Ibuprofen 800mg.
Thursday 22nd - Yoga, new UKB-sourced shoulder rehab exercises, Ibuprofen 800mg.
Friday 23rd - Yoga, shoulder rehab exercises, Ibuprofen 800mg.
Saturday 24th - Up at stupid o' clock for work, not enough sleep, some lifting aggravates shoulder a bit.  Yoga, shoulder rehab exercises, Ibuprofen 800mg.
Sunday 25th - Yoga, shoulders, couple sets of 15 press-ups, Ibuprofen 800mg.

How long have you been taking Vitamin I consistantly like this?   I know it's generally not going to hurt you, but I've always found that if I have to take it consistantly, then something's not working right and I need to reassess the rehab/training/injury situation.

Actually, it's non-too great for your stomach either. The Docs here may know better, but the missus was taking Lanzoprosal (spelling?), to guard against some of the side effects of long term use.
Even so, she had issues with inflammation in her gut.

wsmith

• player
    • Hard Wood Holds
Not sure why the tweaks appear when I take some rest but at least they were short lived.

Listen to your body - it's telling you not to rest. Or maybe it's telling fibs. HTH.

Yeah. Im pretty sure rest is bad for you.

miso soup

• obsessive maniac

How long have you been taking Vitamin I consistantly like this?   

This is it, started on Tuesday, have now stopped.  Would have stopped on Friday if I hadn't gone to work on Saturday morning.

Sasquatch

• forum hero
  • www.akclimber.com
    • AkClimber

How long have you been taking Vitamin I consistantly like this?   

This is it, started on Tuesday, have now stopped.  Would have stopped on Friday if I hadn't gone to work on Saturday morning.

Ahh.  Was curious if it was since the shoulder injury in the fall.....  That seemed like it may be a tad too long :)

Since Tuesday seems very reasonable... I try not to be too questioning, but I know many climbers who pop Vitamin I liek candy.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal