UKBouldering.com

UKB Power Club Week 105 Mon 13th - Sun 19th Feb (Read 11763 times)

205Chris

• forum hero
S slept a lot. did a pullup with my girlfriend on my back  :weakbench: not quite a bodyweight pullup but close!

You sure know how to show the ladies a good time  ;)

i_a_coops

• forum abuser
    • Ian Cooper
S slept a lot. did a pullup with my girlfriend on my back  :weakbench: not quite a bodyweight pullup but close!

You sure know how to show the ladies a good time  ;)

Damn straight, chicks dig lats  ;)

nik at work

• forum hero
Was amazing to onsight 7b for the first time, it was a real experience pulling pretty hard, putting the clips in with no idea what was coming next (although the true onsight may have been tainted by having actually seen someone on it, I really felt I was climbing into the unknown :-[).
It was a stark contrast to my last trip out there where I projected a route for the whole week only to tick it on the final go of the trip, overall I think I enjoyed this more :o

Nice one on the flash on-sight you monster!

wsmith

• player
    • Hard Wood Holds
Week 6 of plan.

M. Setting and testing problems.
T. Setting and testing problems.
W. Hour of max bouldering in garage. Aerocap - 4 sets of 20,10s
T. Setting and testing problems.
F. Attempted an aerocap session in garage but skin was too shit and fingers probably could do with a rest so gave up.
S. Fingery bouldering at Redpoint. Got to get on this sort of slightly overhanging stuff more often as im not good on it cos I spend too much time on steep boards.
S. Good day at Burbage North. Tried some stuff and did the sphinx. Just good to finally get out in good weather!

Work getting in the way of training due to lack of skin. Didnt get much of the plan done but hope next week will be better.

webbo

• forum hero
Mon, Wed and Sat. Board at Rockcity
Tue. Turbo Session.
Rest the week looking at houses.

Muenchener

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
STG: Sustained/pumpy 6b onsight
MTG: Place in top half of the field in a local boulder comp
   Build alpine experience on routes that are [shorter / easier / harder but bolted] than LTG routes
LTG: Big alpine rock routes: Totenkirchl west face (Dülfer), Marmolada south face (Vinatzer-Messner)
   Nostalgic trip back home - Welsh trad E2

School half term: snowboarding, Alpbachtal

M:
T:
W: Wall, Thalkirchen. Routes, nothing special
T: yoga
F: Beastmaker. Still no joy on the slopers despite a light rub with 40-grit sandpaper, but otherwise a decent session
S: Frau M's birthday  :beer2:
S: Snowboarding, Alpbach. Excellent snow, most fun I've had on a snowboard for ages.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal