UKBouldering.com

UKB Power Club Week 95 Mon 5th - Sun 11th Dec (Read 10750 times)

TobyD

• forum hero
  • Job offers gratefully accepted
Excellent advice.  You'll do yourself out of a job.

cheers!  :) It's good to know that I'm not spouting total rubbish all the time

Fiend, the answer to your wonder over DD's training / injury / recovery conundrum is that he isn't actually ever recovering properly.

Duncan Disorderly

• Administrator
  • forum abuser
  • Stealth Punter
Fiend, the answer to your wonder over DD's training / injury / recovery conundrum is that he isn't actually ever recovering properly.

I think in this particular instance you may be right but what Fnid refers to runs deeper than just a couple of finger and shoulder injuries: meniscus tear and a hamstring rupture being 2 pretty big injuries that a) I recovered quickly from and b) havent shown any sign of recurring. The reasons for these in the first place is a whole other can of worms :worms:

Also I've been completely injury free for over a year and a half now so "(n)ever actually recovering properly" is a bit harsh... On balance it's probably because I do "tend" to heal pretty quickly that I ignored this tweak and am now paying the price...  :shrug:

:D

nai

• forum hero
  • In my dreams
one armed the BM for the first time.

:clap2: That must've felt good!

It felt great until I woke the following morning with that all to familiar nag in my left elbow.  Luckily, taking it easy since has meant the only mild reoccurence was yesterday after a prolonged bout of toddler wrestling.  If it makes it through to Monday there'll be about 10 days until I climb again  so hopefully it'll be ok to start again in Jan

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal