UKBouldering.com

The hardest single move you've ever done. (Read 8367 times)

Three Nine

• forum hero
Crux move off the pocket on beginner's wall.

clgladiator

• menacing presence
  • a deceptively
    • Climbing Photography
for me definitely the last move of powerband

Doylo

• forum hero
Probably Diana at Roadrunner, one move 7c+ RIP  :wavecry:

Doylo

• forum hero
On rock:

Minimum crux - one move 7C+. Couldn't do it off the little shit hold so campussed between the rails off nothing foothold.

Hubble undercuts move - Not as hard as Minimum crux but total percentage move (unless you were Malc and could static it ten times in a row). :strongbench: Plus harder if you have long legs.

Agincourt rockover - only move on a route that I've ever failed to do (it was a bit warm).

Harder but not real:

Foundry wave features problem - move after the pinches between two features. Did once and could never repeat it. More knack than hard though I think.

Malc's 8B on my board - 3 move problem, second move was a huge lock. That's actually probably the hardest move I've ever done as it didn't really suit me. And was hard.

Plus various other board stuff that I can't remember. Oh and Kudos easy way.

Was Malc's 8b school grades 8b? You've done more hard moves than everyone Jasp

Moo

• forum hero
  • Is an idiot
cutting loose on art of self destruction and slapping for the blind pocket around the lip (original sequence).

Hoseyb

• forum abuser
  • Master of Obscurites
    • www.hoseyb.org.uk
This kind of brings out the inner nerd in me....

Knack move- might have been the crux of My Secret Garden (see forth coming slate guide next week!!) pulling round a 2ft roof on slopers, palming the lip and putting your foot next your hand at nipple height and rocking over...

Weird power- toe barhttp://www.northwalesbouldering.com/newsitem.asp?nsid=464 2 poor crimps, toes wedged between blocks, and lever off toe jams to latch a sloper whilst locking off by the waist.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal