UKBouldering.com

2 x End of the Road Tickets for Sale (Read 1202 times)

JamieG

• forum hero
2 x End of the Road Tickets for Sale
August 27, 2011, 08:31:19 pm
I have two tickets for End of the Road festival available, which is happening next weekend (2-4th Sep). Unfortunately I can no longer go due to family commitments and need to sell the tickets. Face value of the tickets is £145 each, but i am open to all offers as this pretty last minute. I'm based in Manchester, but will post the tickets anywhere recorded delivery for free first thing on tuesday. Or you pick them up if local. Thanks Jamie

andy popp

• forum hero
#1 Re: 2 x End of the Road Tickets for Sale
August 28, 2011, 12:00:07 pm
Jamie, someone just posted on the festival facebook page looking for tickets: https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/End-Of-The-Road-Festival/236649291855. There seems to be a steady trickle of buyers and sellers over there. The EoTR forum on efestivals also has ticker swapshop thread.

What a bugger for you though. I'm going and can't stress how great this festival is. In fact I was looking for an extra ticket myself earlier this week but managed to get one sorted.

JamieG

• forum hero
#2 Re: 2 x End of the Road Tickets for Sale
August 28, 2011, 12:32:33 pm
Cheers Andy, I've put the tickets on the Facebook page too. But no joy so far. Pretty gutted to miss the festival. The line-up looks really good. Hope you have a good time. Jamie

andy popp

• forum hero
#3 Re: 2 x End of the Road Tickets for Sale
August 28, 2011, 01:17:57 pm
I'd be gutted too, its a near dream line-up.

But keep looking, someone else just posted in the last few minutes looking for adult tickets. In fact, I think for some reason there are two fb pages, are you sure you're posting on the right one?

Any other UKBers going? Duma, you know you want to.

JamieG

• forum hero
#4 Re: 2 x End of the Road Tickets for Sale
August 28, 2011, 01:48:43 pm
Yeah I don't quite understand the different Facebook pages. But i've messaged someone after at least one ticket.

I willing to sell these tickets at discount rates, if anyone is humming about whether to go or not. I just feel guilty having the tickets and not going, so would like to pass them on. And in the meantime attempting to minimise damage to my bank account, being a scummy student bum. :-)

Duma

• forum hero
#5 Re: 2 x End of the Road Tickets for Sale
August 29, 2011, 06:17:56 pm
Any other UKBers going? Duma, you know you want to.

I'm working that weekend...
Gutted though, as you say, great line up!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal