UKBouldering.com

busa (Read 8340 times)

hardtofollow

#25 busa
March 11, 2004, 12:38:46 pm
to enter a 'team' under the team category it must be mixed guys and girls. If the team is all males or all females then all the members of the team are entered only in the individual category and do not count on the team competition

dom

• addict
#26 busa
March 11, 2004, 12:47:40 pm
ok, but for aberdeen it has 'no team' written under it. i guess because they are all guys.  but for the dundee team (which is all girls) it doesn't say that.  is this sexism?  or maybe they just didn't pick up on it.

dave

#27 busa
March 11, 2004, 12:50:09 pm
an all girl team does qualify as "at least 2 biatch" rule. Maybe you should complain on ground of breach of the Sex Discrimination Act 1975.

T.H.

• obsessive maniac
#28 busa
March 11, 2004, 01:07:32 pm
As long as they're sexy biatches or I kick their arses in the comp, I'm not too bothered. :D

T.H.

• obsessive maniac
#29 busa
March 11, 2004, 01:12:45 pm
In fact, sod the comp, I reckon it'll suck anyway.

I'm gonna spend the time taking photos of the sexiest student biatches there.  Then for your viewing pleasure I will post the photos on this fine forum.

tom

#30 busa
March 11, 2004, 03:42:00 pm
well it's good to see so many positive vibes, i've never been before or even bouldered in a comp so it shoulds be a good laugh. the team for wales is prittty solid but no really strong climbers. plus i'm shit at the moment Dave even beat me to the storm what more can i say.... :oops: . but i tell you what as long as we beat sheffield hallam and leeds it'll be worth the trip, bring it on!

dave

#31 busa
March 11, 2004, 03:43:22 pm
Quote from: "tom"
plus i'm shit at the moment Dave even beat me to the storm what more can i say.... :oops: .

did you get it in the end then? word

tom

#32 busa
March 11, 2004, 03:48:47 pm
na i read that again and it sounded like i'd done It, but no had a few more goes and didn't get any closer, still there's always next time.  you been trying it long?

dave

#33 busa
March 11, 2004, 04:00:36 pm
I'd tried it in the summer briefly (you know, half assed goes every now and again) and go no-where near using a wack method, not being able to get me heel anywhere near the hold. then on a day off work a few weeks ago had a go on me own rocking onto the low pebble and touched the top. was no-where near again using that method on satdy then tried bonjoy's beyda and did it striaght off. Its a funny one! all i can say it matching the high crimp must make it so much easier to get the heel on.

basically i think for everyone there will be a random day where you'll just  be able to do it easily for no apparent reason. The trick is to make sure you're there trying it on that day!

T.H.

• obsessive maniac
#34 busa
March 12, 2004, 12:29:30 pm
Well, anyway,

It'll be nice to say hello to you other ukb users.  Come and say hello.  You can recognise me by my bleach (white) blonde hair, usually in some kind of poor mohican stylee.

Also, I'll be blaming everything for my poor performance, instead of just admitting I'm a useless punter.

See you there.

Stu Littlefair

• forum hero
    • http://www.darkpeakimages.co.uk
#35 busa
March 12, 2004, 01:10:34 pm
Well,

I shan't be there, but my "biatch" as you fellows put it will be putting in an appearence with the rest of the exeter "posse". TH - if she turns up in your dodgy photo collection I'll be most dis-chuffed. And less of the "close spotting" too, young man.

T.H.

• obsessive maniac
#36 busa
March 12, 2004, 01:50:22 pm
Please don't unleash your 'dragon' on me stu, please.

:crying:  :crying:  :crying:

(Mental note: get as many photos of Jules as possible)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal