UKBouldering.com

Double sessions: the right combo? (Read 1854 times)

Nibile

• forum hero
  • Part Animal Part Machine
    • TOTOLORE
Double sessions: the right combo?
July 25, 2011, 04:01:30 pm
So you all know i wake up early and blablabla. I want to do double fingerboarding sessions. What do you think is the best combo between these options? Max dead hangs both sessions. Max dead hangs in the morning, power endurance in the afternoon. Power endurance both sessions. Thanks a lot.

douglas

• obsessive maniac
#1 Re: Double sessions: the right combo?
July 25, 2011, 05:27:50 pm
So you all know i wake up early and blablabla. I want to do double fingerboarding sessions. What do you think is the best combo between these options? Max dead hangs both sessions. Max dead hangs in the morning, power endurance in the afternoon. Power endurance both sessions. Thanks a lot.

I'm on my way to a second session of today. I'll be doing PE after max hangs this morning. I think you want to consider what you did last night too. I can't train in the morning after a high volume session the night before, one meal and a sleep is not enough recharge.

The general rule if you're training without full rest is to go from low volume high intensity to high volume low intensity.

Hope that helps.

Nibile

• forum hero
  • Part Animal Part Machine
    • TOTOLORE
#2 Re: Double sessions: the right combo?
July 25, 2011, 08:04:32 pm
Yes it helps thanks a lot. what about two max dead hangs sessions in the same day? not enough rest?

shark

• Administrator
  • forum hero
  • insect overlord #1
#3 Re: Double sessions: the right combo?
July 25, 2011, 11:04:44 pm
Not directly answering your query but have you read this ?

http://humanmachine.wordpress.com/2007/06/22/grease-the-groove-for-strength/

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal