UKBouldering.com

UKB Power Club Week 68 Mon 28th - Sun 5th June (Read 11126 times)

Tommy

• junky

M: Chill
T: 4x4's @ The Edge with Chris - Good session, sneaked the odd 6c+ and 7a into the sets - Nice!
W: Power session in the cellar - 6 x hard probems repeated 3 times with 3 mins between reps... Almost burst :weakbench:
T: Works - Tried to do a PE session but could hardly pull on... Did a few purple problems then sacked it off.
F: REST
S: PE session in the Cellar - 4 x 40 moves with 3 mins, rest and repeat - Felt hard but easier than the last time I did this - Wasn't dry heaving! Reult!
S: Cornice with Chris - Warmed up on Further Adventures in Greendale (stupidly taking a rest due to incompetent route reading - made worse by the fact I flashed it last year).. Tried the Corniceman - Got shut down.. Manned the fuck up and redpointed it! Attempted to onsight Big Zipper - Took a lob off the top! Arse!

That's called a forking good week Duncan. You're slowly turning into that machine. If you'd done that week 6 months ago, you'd have been a broken man!  ;D

Keep up the good work and enjoy spain.

Duncan Disorderly

• Administrator
  • forum abuser
  • Stealth Punter
Cheers.. Tom.

To be honest I feel more like a broken man than a machine at the moment tho... Maybe a broken machine? ;D

Roll on Espana..

:D

mark s

• junky
stg 15 stone
ltg 16 stone
currently (today) 14st8lb
m-shoulder,triceps
t-back
w-rest
t-chest,bicep
f-rest
s-legs
s-shoulders ,then went to baldstones with turnip,struggled getting my legs in my harness,which amused andi,then proceded to climb goldsitch crack which i got stuck in.much wriggling and pushing i finally released via the top.1st route for a while.lovely route.bit of a boulder,my weight gaining experiment didnt effect the climbing as much as i thought it would(18lb in 11 weeks) :weakbench:

nai

• forum hero
  • In my dreams
Quote from: duncan disorderly
Attempted to onsight Big Zipper - Took a lob off the top! Arse!

I've had my nose in front of that belay a few times and taken the lob.  Always skip the last clip too so it's an exciting fall.  Pigdog of a finish.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal