UKBouldering.com

Peak Bouldering Guide 2011 edition (Read 59886 times)

sidewinder

• obsessive maniac
I was also sucked in to buying a book about bike rides
You got off lightly, I went on to save £5 on the book (and for the beer towel) and came away having spent almost £100.

Big Dave

• menacing presence
Looks great, plenty of new areas added, will add it to my collection!

LucyB

• Trusted Users
  • obsessive maniac
Bollocks! Does this mean I have missed my chance to correct the mis-naming of my problem?

Brief precis of the embarrassing situation:
I do a new problem round about the 1st birthday of my eldest niece. In a fit of excitement at being an auntie for the first time, I call it 'Maya's Wall' in honour of her. I excitedly tell my brother that I will buy him a copy of the guide when it comes out so they can have a copy for her to keep for ever and ever.

The guidebook comes out, only for me to find that someone has seriously messed up, got it confused with another problem done by my rather rude better half, so it is named as 'Dirty Bitch'.......

Do you see my problem? I've kept it from them for years, and now will have to continue to do so. Darn.

Tim Broughtonshaw

• obsessive maniac
 :great:

Ordered

Cheers
Tim

jowgli

• player
ordered....

now i'll have peakbouldering.info in my rucksack     ;D

Drew

• forum hero
  • Am I really a
I do a new problem round about the 1st birthday of my eldest niece. In a fit of excitement at being an auntie for the first time, I call it 'Maya's Wall' in honour of her...

You were excited for an entire year?!

205Chris

• forum hero
Bollocks! Does this mean I have missed my chance to correct the mis-naming of my problem?

Brief precis of the embarrassing situation:
I do a new problem round about the 1st birthday of my eldest niece. In a fit of excitement at being an auntie for the first time, I call it 'Maya's Wall' in honour of her. I excitedly tell my brother that I will buy him a copy of the guide when it comes out so they can have a copy for her to keep for ever and ever.

The guidebook comes out, only for me to find that someone has seriously messed up, got it confused with another problem done by my rather rude better half, so it is named as 'Dirty Bitch'.......

Do you see my problem? I've kept it from them for years, and now will have to continue to do so. Darn.

Tip-ex? I'm sure you wouldn't be the first person to use tip-ex in a bouldering guide............ :whistle:

dan lane

• regular
I guess I'll have to wait for a more knowledgeable guidebook team to publish Woolpacks and Grinah topos.

You wont have long to wait until the BMC moorland grit guide comes out. The woolpacks and Grinah stones will be covered in that!

Ru

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
You wont have long to wait until the BMC moorland grit guide comes out. The woolpacks and Grinah stones will be covered in that!

You say that like it's a good thing.

Andy B

• forum hero
  • fishie in a dishie
I guess I'll have to wait for a more knowledgeable guidebook team to publish Woolpacks and Grinah topos.

I hope not.

Teaboy

• forum hero
I saw this at the weekend and liked it so much I bought the company. Well, ordered two copies anyway. Loads of easier stuff in it which doesn't exist for me unless there is somewhere to tick it!

jonjon

• addict
I was also sucked in to buying a book about bike rides
You got off lightly, I went on to save £5 on the book (and for the beer towel) and came away having spent almost £100.

Joe, I think you qualify for two towels, perhaps even with the pint, cant guarantee postie wont spill it.

Wipey Why

• forum hero
Ordered

Bonjoy

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Leafy gent
I asked cofe ages ago about details for the launch party. He said he asked you jonjon and you said there would be a “party in my pants and everyone’s invited”. I’m still waiting for a time and date. Hope you have big pants!

Stubbs

tommytwotone

• forum hero
  • Southern jessie turned Almscliff devotee
Ordered!

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero

Ordered :)

Dolly

• forum hero

Very good  :) I haven't seen that before

rodma

• forum hero
fingers ok: check

broken hand pain free: check

Guidebook ordered: check

:bounce:

dan lane

• regular
Ordered :D

Johnny Brown

• forum hero
Are we still on track for June 6th??

fatneck

• forum hero
  • Fishing Helm
Shit! That's today!
Psyched :bounce:

cofe

• forum hero
Are we still on track for June 6th??

should be. i'll post when it's arrived.

galpinos

• forum hero

Are you saying my copy won't be sat on my doormat when I get home! Outrageous.......

tomtom

• forum hero

Are you saying my copy won't be sat on my doormat when I get home! Outrageous.......

Word. I DEMAND an extra TEN beer towels as compensation.. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal