UKBouldering.com

Peak Bouldering Guide 2011 edition (Read 60244 times)

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
I'd get out there and make the most of it then instead of waiting by the door for a book to appear.  Lots of boulders and problems are very prominent and can be climbed without recourse to a guide to tell you that cofe graded it wrong.  :tease:

heelhookofglory

• menacing presence
    • SPC
I'd get out there and make the most of it then instead of waiting by the door for a book to appear.  Lots of boulders and problems are very prominent and can be climbed without recourse to a guide to tell you that cofe graded it wrong.  :tease:

That's exactly what I'll be doing as soon as I leave work. Good idea to get some projects ticked before I find out they've all been downgraded though  :lol:

Wipey Why

• forum hero
Would two more days really make any difference?  :shrug:

Probably not in the grand scheme of things, but it has been delayed by over a week already so sooner would be preferable to later.

nai

• forum hero
  • In my dreams
are folk aware that It's mid summer, cheedale is dry and the tor will be climbable for another four months or more.
I'm as keen to see this guide as many but it'll be heading straight to the small room reading pile for the foreseeable future, what's the rush :shrug:

fried

• forum hero
I can't believe it, it arrived this morning. it's now 5pm in France and I still haven't got it. What the hell is going on with the Royal Mail these days?  :whistle:

account_inactive

• forum hero
Just had mine hand delivered :)

Very nice indeed

nai

• forum hero
  • In my dreams
Me too  ;D

I was quite excited but my daughter put me straight, "well that's a bit boring".

Paul B

• forum hero
SHIT, I've been out. Should I go to the end of the path and clench and unclench fists?

205Chris

• forum hero
I'm starting to wonder if I forgot to tick the box that said "hand delivery" when I ordered mine  ;)

chris05

• forum abuser
SHIT I dont live in Sheffield....

cofe

• forum hero
I should note only a few have been hand delivered - to addresses close to where people at our place live. we'll be delivering a few of the remaining sheffield ones tomorrow. it's been a pretty hectic/busy day but everyone should have their order very soon.

Luthor

• menacing presence
I should note only a few have been hand delivered - to addresses close to where people at our place live. we'll be delivering a few of the remaining sheffield ones tomorrow. it's been a pretty hectic/busy day but everyone should have their order very soon.

Just got back from the Tor to find it waiting on the doorstep :-)

Thanks guys.

Barratt

• menacing presence
    • Rocket
No sign yet  :wavecry:

jonjon

• addict
The've all been sent out, plus an epic hand delivering mission which to be fair faded somewhere on the S6/S10 border at school run/do you fancy Cheedale now o'clock.

Seriously guys some of you climbers need to get bigger letter boxes, or hang around the house all day on the off chance a new guide comes out.

Right time to start debating those grades.

grimer

• forum hero
Well done y'all  :)

Moo

• forum hero
  • Is an idiot
This guide is brilliant and good value for money to boot

sidewinder

• obsessive maniac
Mine was waiting on the doorstep when I got back from work, so that was a good part of my evening taken up.  From my initial perusal it seems great!  I particularly like the rubberised black text on the back, how much did that cost me/you.

cofe

• forum hero
only a few pence per copy. wouldn't have done it otherwise.

Bonjoy

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Leafy gent
Best bouldering guide I ever did see!

Wipey Why

• forum hero
Received today. It is pretty hefty, good work guys.

blacky

• addict
Delivered yesterday (darkside). Looks :great:, very slick  :ninja: 8)

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
If the postman knocked he did well to do so in a manner that could not be heard by the three people in the next room (all doors open). They did, however, hear the letterbox shut as he posted the "ha,ha, you'll have to get it yourself" card - unfortunately he was too fast for my wife to catch up with him before he sped off in a waiting van.

I'll see if they have it back at the sorting office on Saturday.

leeroy

• forum abuser
Best bouldering guide I ever did see!

:agree: Amazing. Shame it came during revision though - big big distraction...

galpinos

• forum hero
If the postman knocked he did well to do so in a manner that could not be heard by the three people in the next room (all doors open). They did, however, hear the letterbox shut as he posted the "ha,ha, you'll have to get it yourself" card - unfortunately he was too fast for my wife to catch up with him before he sped off in a waiting van.

That's pretty annoying Largers. I'm in the enviable position of living on the same street as the postman's mum. There's something quite quaint about getting the "you weren't in" card when it says "It's at me Mum's"!

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal