UKBouldering.com

Moving to London on Monday (Read 14620 times)

AdamD

• player
Moving to London on Monday
May 14, 2011, 06:24:26 pm
Hey Guys,

Well I'm moving to Wimbledon on Monday, and I'm bringing my car down, but I've been wondering I can get to the southern sandstone within an hour, but which places are best to go for grades around font7b and above? Or is there anywhere nearby I don't know about within 1-2hour drive?

Thanks.

Will Hunt

• forum hero
  • Superworm is super-long
    • Unknown Stones
#1 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 14, 2011, 07:22:32 pm
No direct advice but this tool may prove useful:
http://www.ukclimbing.com/logbook/map/#main

AdamD

• player
#2 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 14, 2011, 07:27:06 pm
Yeah I've tried it, and there are a few areas but I'm wondering which are better. ;D

moodyboy

tomtom

• forum hero
#4 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 15, 2011, 01:11:15 am
Its years (c.13) since I lived in the SE and went to the sandstone - but I liked it.. (wee bit of an acquired taste..). I lived/grew up near Epsom, and it was an hour on a fast run, so from Wimbledon I'd give yourself 60-90 min (probably closer to the latter).. Stone farm is the nearest (time wise) all the others are probably 10-20 min further on... All times +- a healthy chunk depending on traffic etc.. I think I once made it to Stone farm in 50 min.. but I was probably driving like a man posessed..

I suppose being in Wimbledon, you're not too far from the A3 - so you could belt it down to Portland etc.. but thats quite a way and more like 2 hours..

chriss

• obsessive maniac
#5 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 15, 2011, 03:33:07 pm
The guy that runs the Sandstone Hard routes Facebook page is finishing off a guide for the area, out end of the month apparently.

Edit- Although it's been hot & dry there are still a fair few routes/ problems that are still too damp to climb on at the mo, but still enough good stuff to keep you interested.

AdamD

• player
#6 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 15, 2011, 06:30:03 pm
OK thanks guys, it looks like this guidebook may prove to be useful! I'm coming from predominantly climbing on Limestone, so I assume I'm going to get spanked for a while trying to climb the sandy stuff.  :-\

tomtom

• forum hero
#7 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 15, 2011, 06:37:47 pm
OK thanks guys, it looks like this guidebook may prove to be useful! I'm coming from predominantly climbing on Limestone, so I assume I'm going to get spanked for a while trying to climb the sandy stuff.  :-\

Its pretty good once you get into it.. lime will stand you in good stead (good finger strength).. just prepare to be dismayed by how scrittly your feet feel...

dave k

• obsessive maniac
#8 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 18, 2011, 01:41:07 pm
I am sure there is stuff to go at (7b ish) at several places, but i found High Rocks to be the best rock and best bouldering (unfortunately they do charge, but its worth it). Get an annual pass and you don`t have to worry about getting caught for sneaking in!!   

AdamD

• player
#9 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 19, 2011, 10:11:22 am
Ok awesome, I think I may head down this weekend then, what's the usually amount of time needed to dry on Sandstone?  :-\

Lund

• obsessive maniac
#10 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 19, 2011, 11:45:54 am
I am sure there is stuff to go at (7b ish) at several places, but i found High Rocks to be the best rock and best bouldering (unfortunately they do charge, but its worth it). Get an annual pass and you don`t have to worry about getting caught for sneaking in!!

Don't sneak in, but not because you might get caught.  But because the access situation sucks as it is, and it'll only get worse if people keep on sneaking in, and piss everyone off.

i.munro

• junky
#11 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 19, 2011, 01:35:57 pm

Ok awesome, I think I may head down this weekend then, what's the usually amount of time needed to dry on Sandstone?  :-\

Varies wildly from crag to crag problem to problem & even hold to hold. High rocks is notoriously hard to predict NB the rock is even more fragile than usual when damp. & while I'm being boring  :please: be obsessive about cleaning shoes. Sand's a really effective abrasive of the soft rock. I strongly recommend a Bleausard style doormat.

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
#12 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 19, 2011, 03:04:44 pm
Like tom , i used to live Epsom way. travel times can vary ridiculously depending on time of day you travel. Rush hour can double travel time. I've heard it's a good option to get to some of the crags by train at busy times, not sure what walk is like at the other side, might be worth looking at Google maps, never actually did it myself. I think from Wimbledon you need to change at Clapham Junction.

Tom de Gay

• stalker
#13 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 19, 2011, 10:20:50 pm
What Ian said, regarding doormats.
Bowles is an easy one on the train and in many ways preferable to being stuck in traffic.
If you find yourself in Shoreditch, don't forget your boots - the boulder in Shoreditch Park is surprisingly good.

mloskot

• regular
#14 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 20, 2011, 11:27:55 am
If you find yourself in Shoreditch, don't forget your boots - the boulder in Shoreditch Park is surprisingly good.

Same with Mabley Green boulder further east (north-east?)

http://www.ukclimbing.com/logbook/crag.php?id=9499

Lund

• obsessive maniac
#15 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 20, 2011, 01:03:56 pm
Also, you need to be aware of what you're coming down to.  This from the yorkshire post:

I SPENT four days staying in London, where I saw the very best and the very worst of Britain.

The best, and this is where we still lead the entire world, was the wonderful wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton. It was almost impossible to find fault with any of it. The people, planning, music, weather, costumes, precision, designs, colour, organisation, timing, behaviour, discipline, love, respect, tradition, awareness were all an absolute joy to behold.

The worst was walking and travelling through north London, in particular Finsbury Park and the surrounding area. With the filth, dirty buildings, damaged cars and vans, the squalor, stench of cheap heated-up food, traffic congestion, dense population and crowded footpaths, it was hard to believe the contrast.

The wanker, tosspiece, dickhead, nobhead, cock-sucker, dickwad, nob-jockey, felching monarchist obviously doesn't appreciate this fine city.

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
#16 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 20, 2011, 01:43:57 pm
Personally I abhor London and resent it when work send me there. Not for any of the reasons the above monarchist states but because...

a) people aren't that friendly in general, they tend to be busy getting on with their own lives getting to where they want to be.

b) its a looong way to decent climbing or more generally areas of outstanding natural beauty.

... and the clincher for me...

c) is Fucking expensive! London weighting allowances are a Fucking joker and should be at least for times larger. Beer at close to £5/pint is taking the piss.

Lund

• obsessive maniac
#17 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 20, 2011, 02:40:40 pm
Personally I abhor London and resent it when work send me there. Not for any of the reasons the above monarchist states but because...

a) people aren't that friendly in general, they tend to be busy getting on with their own lives getting to where they want to be.

b) its a looong way to decent climbing or more generally areas of outstanding natural beauty.

c) is Fucking expensive! London weighting allowances are a Fucking joker and should be at least for times larger. Beer at close to £5/pint is taking the piss.

As a northerner darn sarf, I think b) is true, unless you're talking about font.  a) is bullshit.  "Eee, we're just so friendly up 'ere, not like that lot in that london."  Utter tosh.  Show me some SCIENCE to back it up.

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
#18 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 20, 2011, 02:56:18 pm
As a northerner darn sarf, I think b) is true, unless you're talking about font.  a) is bullshit.  "Eee, we're just so friendly up 'ere, not like that lot in that london."  Utter tosh.  Show me some SCIENCE to back it up.

Well sociology isn't really a SCIENCE, but this is based on having grown up west of London and passed through the city a fair bit over the years.  People just don't talk to you as freely as they do in Sheffshire.  Simple things like wishing people a nice day when you've been into the newsagent to buy some pr0n, I never once had anyone say anything nice to me when daaarn soouuf, dead friendly up here, "Nods as good as wink to a blind bat" and all that.

The Tube is an exemplar of this point, hundreds of thousands of people all furitvely trying to avoid eye contact less anyone dare to speak to them.  But catch the eye of the wrong person who takes exception to you looking around at your fellow human beings and...."What da FUUUCK you looking at?"

This is of course solely as a visitor which is how I felt when I first moved to South Yorkshire back in 1995, where people were friendly from the off.  I'm sure if I spent some time living in a particular area, engendering friendships and getting to know an area and the people within it I might have a different opinion (my opinions of Perth, Oz changed from first impressions upon arrival through the year that I stayed there).

Its still further to Font from London than it is to the Peak District.

c) is Fucking expensive! London weighting allowances are a fucking joke and should be at least four times larger. Beer at close to £5/pint is taking the piss.

Presumably no disagreement on this front  ;)

Stubbs

#19 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 20, 2011, 03:18:27 pm
There's still Sam Smiths pubs in London, and away from the West End beer prices are not too much more than in northern cities, but yeah, it will always be cheaper for me to get a round in Otley than Hackney.

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
#20 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 20, 2011, 03:54:37 pm
Will keep an eye out for Sam Smith's, got to go to London for a days "training" on the 7th June, seems the nearest is one "Rising Sun", I envisage a liquid lunch!  :beer2:

Stubbs

#21 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 20, 2011, 04:01:14 pm
If you're over that way The Eagle   is a very nice pub with excellent beer and food, a little more pricey though.

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
#22 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 20, 2011, 04:03:35 pm
Thats 20 minutes walk from where I'll be (Royal Statistical Society) which should permit two-pints in an hours lunch break.  :pissed:

Iesu

• obsessive maniac
#23 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 20, 2011, 04:13:14 pm
There's still Sam Smiths pubs in London, and away from the West End beer prices are not too much more than in northern cities, but yeah, it will always be cheaper for me to get a round in Otley than Hackney.

well get up here and buy us a round then you cheap bastard

tomtom

• forum hero
#24 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 20, 2011, 05:17:24 pm
Like Slackers, I'm a Southerner who's moved up North (for me its been nearly 20 years now..) and I wouldnt move back... The bigger cities up north (especially Leeds) have become more London like as they get bigger and more affluent - but my quality of life is far greater up here than I have (and would have) had down there.

I have to admit I breathe a sigh of relief when I leave London... (its probably pleased when I leave!) ;)

Iesu

• obsessive maniac
#25 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 20, 2011, 05:47:54 pm
leeds is flippin tiny by any measure surely? Admittedly there are more and more tossers about, but that's probably just and "age" thing - watching all the trendy young students marching in with their fixy bikes and skinny jeans.....

c.700k population, you can walk across the "city" centre in about 10 minutes!

I'd guess that the only way it could be considered london-like is the conurbation effect of the surrounding area.

cleckhuddersfax anyone?

hit me with some FACTS

Stubbs

#26 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 20, 2011, 05:54:27 pm
I think TT may be getting at the cultural side, rather then the population side, i.e it's not all satanic mills, flat caps and whippets any more.  There's posh restaurants, posh bars (if you want 'em) and more general kultur that apparently you only used t find in the capital.

A back of the packet calculation indicates that I'd have to buy about 55 pints of beer to make up for the fuel to get to Otley....

tomtom

• forum hero
#27 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 20, 2011, 06:04:56 pm
A back of the packet calculation indicates that I'd have to buy about 55 pints of beer to make up for the fuel to get to Otley....

;) would work out about right once a week?

tommytwotone

• forum hero
  • Southern jessie turned Almscliff devotee
#28 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 20, 2011, 06:28:32 pm
If you're over that way The Eagle   is a very nice pub with excellent beer and food, a little more pricey though.

The Yorkshire Grey (junction of Gray's Inn and Theobald Rds) is decent for lunch as well. Was training up there myself a few years back and we had lunch there once.

Iesu

• obsessive maniac
#29 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 23, 2011, 01:31:16 pm
I think TT may be getting at the cultural side, rather then the population side, i.e it's not all satanic mills, flat caps and whippets any more.  There's posh restaurants, posh bars (if you want 'em) and more general kultur that apparently you only used t find in the capital.

you'd have to stop in Wakey for some Kultur on your trip up to leeds

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-13483212

Rocksteady

• forum abuser
  • Crank
  • Hotter than the sun!
#30 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 23, 2011, 02:00:26 pm

The Yorkshire Grey (junction of Gray's Inn and Theobald Rds) is decent for lunch as well. Was training up there myself a few years back and we had lunch there once.
[/quote]

But don't mistake it for The Griffin across the road.
Although that is better if you like a cheap lapdance with your sandwiches...  :dance1: (non-specific dancing smiley doesn't quite hit the right note).

krolis

#31 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 25, 2011, 10:38:18 pm

I think it really feels expensive if You do not know how to spell four correctly;D and what is with that generally endorsed concept of friendliness in people?? just get on with Your life :lol: :lol: :lol: The good thing about London is that it is closer than anywhere north of it to the best rock- Font and real rock of the continental Europe, given choice rather this than Grit :boxing:

Stubbs

#32 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 25, 2011, 11:11:06 pm
Yeah font, perfect for popping out to after work from London  :thumbsdown:

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
#33 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 26, 2011, 08:51:19 am
The good thing about London is that it is closer than anywhere north of it to the best rock- Font and real rock of the continental Europe, given choice rather this than Grit

Just go on trying to convince yourself that.

tomtom

• forum hero
#34 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 26, 2011, 09:02:22 am
Yeah font, perfect for popping out to after work from London  :thumbsdown:

As its become increasingly difficult to get permission to land my helicopter near Plantation (apparently the noise offends some people) I've found the font option far easier when popping out of an evening after work... The light evenings make it so much easier too (flying at night is so tiresome..)...

AdamD

• player
#35 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 26, 2011, 01:12:11 pm
Well I went to High rocks yesterday and made it there in 1hour, possibly less! Which means I'm about as close as I am to rock as I was in Blackpool, so it's like home but with sandy rock  :lol:

It does seem sandstone climbing is unusual though! A very different style to what I'm used to :???:

Stubbs

#36 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 26, 2011, 01:26:16 pm
unusual is a very polite way of putting it, well done!

mloskot

• regular
#37 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 26, 2011, 02:13:09 pm
It does seem sandstone climbing is unusual though! A very different style to what I'm used to :???:

Some people say, once you learn climbing the Southern Sandstone properly, you can climb any type of rock well.
Recently, Johnny Dawes has been hanging around High Rocks. It's always pleasure and good lesson watching him climbing.

AdamD

• player
#38 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 27, 2011, 10:57:58 am
I actually bumped into Johnny Dawes there, he was climbing a few routes. I saw his new route as well, it looks very very very hard  :o

Ben Read

• Southern Sandstone Bouldering Guide
#39 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 29, 2011, 05:39:38 pm
Guidebook now due out around the 7th June,slight delay at the printers, allthough it may take a while for it to get out to all the shops in the area.
High Rocks as suggested before is definitely your best bet if you looking at problems in the 7 range allthough most crags such as Eridge and Bowles have enough to play on as well!

Johnny has indeed been down on the rocks recently and has added atleast one new line, to the left of Tiley lamp crack, its a bit of an eliminate as it uses holds from another route but he has graded it Eng 7A, not too sure if it is quite that from the short goes that I have had on it but a proper repeat will be the judge of that (hopefully soon!). Painful pocket pulling though and very footworky!

Enjoy!

underground

• forum hero
#40 Re: Moving to London on Monday
May 30, 2011, 12:39:14 am

I do wonder sometimes slackers. When was the last time work sent you to London?

1. Sheffield is full of cunts and not that friendly in general, if you take time to talk to people, often they respond rather than treat you like a weirdo - but I've always found the same in London, and often, people there have moved away so are not so parochial

2. Whenever I'm in London for work I accept the fact that I'm not likely to be nipping to Wasdale for a few hours cragging after the office. I don't blame London for being where it is.

3. Have an evening's piss up at All Bar One on Leopold Street and then wonder.... my father in law's pub in Forest Gate don't sell beer for a fiver because no-one could afford it.

Oh and then actually go to London with an open mind and the ability to come back when you want - it's a brilliant place if you don't go with preconception and prejudice

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
#41 Re: Moving to London on Monday
June 05, 2011, 08:35:05 am
Was last in London for work some time last year, one day, no free time (see more below).

2. Whenever I'm in London for work I accept the fact that I'm not likely to be nipping to Wasdale for a few hours cragging after the office. I don't blame London for being where it is.

Usually being sent to London for work precludes me from going out to the Peak as I normally would after work on the same day, which is why I don't like having to go there.

3. Have an evening's piss up at All Bar One on Leopold Street and then wonder.... my father in law's pub in Forest Gate don't sell beer for a fiver because no-one could afford it.

I try and avoid the place at all costs for that very reason.

Oh and then actually go to London with an open mind and the ability to come back when you want - it's a brilliant place if you don't go with preconception and prejudice

Being there for work usually precludes seeing any of the city, next trip on Tuesday the course starts at 09:30 so having to leave Sheffield at 06:30 and likely back around >21:30 (no time off in lieu either  :wank:) so little opportunity to go and see the city and its wonders (at best I might get a chance to nip to one of the pubs Stubbs has suggested).

As for leaving when you want, just don't get on a train you don't have a valid ticket for, it'll cost you twice as much as the +£100 it cost to get a return ticket in the first place.

Yes it is a rather jaded view, but thats because I only go there when I have to.  On a weekend, given the choice, I'd rather head westwards to the Peak, North Wales, or up to the Lakes for the weekend, if I want a city break I'll go further afield to the continent.

Iesu

• obsessive maniac
#42 Re: Moving to London on Monday
June 06, 2011, 02:39:31 pm
i'm with slackers.

I'll post my answer to the "olympics.. bothered" thread here while i'm at it: NO!

@ Stubbs, when's good for you to show me round the sights of E. London then? I'm next free in July i think.

Lund

• obsessive maniac
#43 Re: Moving to London on Monday
June 06, 2011, 11:05:06 pm
Slackers, I guess the first problem I have with what you're saying is that you're not really describing London as people who live here actually know it.  You're describing the most touristy toss-piece bits in the middle where nobody in there right mind goes unless they're tourists or whatever.

As to the rest... I must admit to having something of a sensitive spot here.  I'm sick and fucking tired of people like my brother's girlfriend banging on about what a fucking shithole London is, how everyone up north is so friendly, yada yada yada.

It turns out that
a. she's never fucking been!
b. she doesn't appreciate the irony in saying how friendly northerners are, while at the same time being a northerner and freely slagging off somebody's home to their face.

Yes, she's stupid.

But she's not the only one - and the more I here it, the more I find the attitude irritating.  Most importantly, it's impossible to deal with - very passive aggressive.  I mean, losing my rag and shouting at her so she runs off and cries on fucking christmas day doesn't make me very convincing as a nice guy does it?  Maybe it's because I'm a yorkshireman.  (Yes, yet more irony - southern softy = not very friendly, northern bastard = nice chap WTF.)

As I said.  I'm getting sensitive about it.

Stubbs

#44 Re: Moving to London on Monday
June 06, 2011, 11:33:42 pm
Sounds like you need to do some relaxing yoga Lund

Iesu, I'll show you around the east end, eels, pearly royalty and all!

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
#45 Re: Moving to London on Monday
June 06, 2011, 11:52:38 pm
Lund : Yes I noted that it was a jaded view based on having to visit for work and refer you to what I wrote earlier in the thread....

I'm sure if I spent some time living in a particular area, engendering friendships and getting to know an area and the people within it I might have a different opinion (my opinions of Perth, Oz changed from first impressions upon arrival through the year that I stayed there).

There are no doubt places I like that others don't. :shrug:

Footwork

• forum abuser
  • Living With Wads
    • Living With Wads
#46 Re: Moving to London on Monday
June 07, 2011, 08:57:19 am
I grew up in London before moving to Leeds for Uni. Luckily we were able to go to the pyrenees and Wales for most of our holidays and I can't really say i'm a city kid. I prefer being up in Leeds, the dales are great and so is the climbing. Whenever i'm back in London it's back to the mile end wall to keep in shape.

London can be amazing at times, especially down by the river at dawn/dusk. Before coming to Leeds I worked as a bicycle courier in London. This was I think the first time i really appreciated London, it's a great place to get lost in. I agree with Lund, people are very friendly in London at times and It's not fair to associate the place with single visits where you most often get ripped off and see nothing of the real London.

mr__j5

• menacing presence
  • Peter J
  • tall, bendy and weak
#47 Re: Moving to London on Monday
June 08, 2011, 10:25:47 am
I lived and worked in London for 7 years and I'd never go back.

Yes, there are some nice places to explore and see, but generally it's a shit hole. But then I did live in Neasden.

I don't talk to strangers so have no comment on whether they are more friendly there than any where else.

chriss

• obsessive maniac
#48 Re: Moving to London on Monday
June 09, 2011, 04:00:14 pm
I work in London & spend most of my time driving from site to site the only thing I find c**t ish is the driving, as in zero tolerance & aggression from others on the road.

By the way how are you getting on down the SS? Hope you are finding the locals friendly enough.

mloskot

• regular
#49 Re: Moving to London on Monday
June 13, 2011, 05:32:20 pm
the only thing I find c**t ish is the driving, as in zero tolerance & aggression from others on the road.

I kind of agree, but it's more annoyance than aggression here. At least, I haven't seen any drivers getting off car and fighting on street here in London (I cycle every day and drive nearly every weekend). But, I have experienced such situations elsewhere.

By the way how are you getting on down the SS?

You mean which way to drive?

Hope you are finding the locals friendly enough.

I am, though not sure what you mean enough ;-)

chriss

• obsessive maniac
#50 Re: Moving to London on Monday
June 17, 2011, 03:27:24 pm
Think you may of  misunderstood my last post.

Regarding 'aggressive' drivers I was referring to 'aggressive driving style' rather than people fighting in the streets.

And the last two points were to the dude that had just moved down.  :)

mloskot

• regular
#51 Re: Moving to London on Monday
June 17, 2011, 05:50:57 pm
Think you may of  misunderstood my last post.

Regarding 'aggressive' drivers I was referring to 'aggressive driving style' rather than people fighting in the streets.

Aggressive driving projects easily to other types  aggression :)

AdamD

• player
#52 Re: Moving to London on Monday
June 18, 2011, 08:35:44 pm
The SS is ok, it's quite different to how I expected but I actually like it! So I'm happy, however finding the time to climb when you work in London is another matter  :-\

grimer

• forum hero
#53 Re: Moving to London on Monday
June 18, 2011, 08:46:38 pm
Funnily enough, I found the climbers on Southern Sandstone amongs the friendliest of anywhere in the country.

climbingjoe1984

• regular
#54 Re: Moving to London on Monday
June 19, 2011, 04:35:36 pm
I spent a lot of time in London as a kid (dad's family was London based,) and I now like in Sheffield. I think London can be an amazing, vibrant place if you are in a good mood, but as soon as you feel a little down the negatives of the place can tear you apart. Although the price of beer has been the main measure of cost its worth pointing out that my girlfriend and I spend the same on a 2 bed flat with a view of the Peak as a friend does for a single room in a shared house on a major trunk road.

London is also a big place and different places feel different to live in. When my dad was in Wandsworth i much prefered being in London than when he lived in Tulse hill.

As for the friendly people thing my experience has always been its not a reflection of the place but of you. If I sit on a bus in Sheffield not making eye contact with anyone for fear of being asked what I'm looking at then i wont get spoken to, but if I chat to the people around me about the weather I'll probably think "what friendly people".
As a climber the variety available from being based in Sheffield makes it what it is. Having only had a look at southern sand stone on a wet day it doesn't look that bad, but I'm not going to give up being able to walk to Stanage.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal