UKBouldering.com

New Improved way of getting very strong indeed! (Read 9371 times)

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
There was an early report on the BBC Derby website saying two people had been taken to hospital but it didn't mention any fatalities so I'm hoping that was correct - but you never know, early reports are often wrong. Certainly looked dead to me  :cry:

dave

:!: TOP TIP :!:

In the Edge shop t'other night i went in to buy some chalk, was gonna get one of them big metolius placcy backs for £4.50 but they had some kind of "I can't belive its not Metolius" chalk, the same big size bags - wait for it - 2 for £2!  :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

It could be shit for all i know, (Might be she stuff they scrape off the floor of the woody everynite) but at that price you could just use it as Talc for the missus' xmas present....

"No, its unscented love, much better for your skin"

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
Quote from: "dave"
"No, its unscented love, much better for your skin"

That could backfire on you quite badly when you're pumpin' in and out between two thighs with the texture of raspy grip-tape   :P

mark

• forum abuser
No need!

dave

Quote from: "Bubba"
That could backfire on you quite badly when you're pumpin' in and out between two thighs with the texture of raspy grip-tape   :P

Just have to use a alternate method -  :bang:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal