UKBouldering.com

West Side Story - "First female ascent" - is it? (Read 11058 times)

cofe

• forum hero
apparently jenny woodward is short, i.e. like 5'4" ish, or less - the physio who sorts me out at the minute is good friends with her and her boyfriend.....andy brown

i reckon its a good effort as i haven't topped it out, which was an ethical decision... :wink:

was it fuck. it was pissing it down the first time, and i was shagged after a beating at higgar east the 2nd time. and i couldn't do it last time i was there - i'll get my 4 E points one day just have to be happy with the 7a climbing :roll:

vive la france

Pantontino

• forum hero
    • www.northwalesbouldering.com
Dave, that is a truly astonishing power fade - it must be about 4c that last move!

Which hand do you go to the slopey ledge with?

dave

right hand (assuming you mean the end of the crux of the sitter). it cut me to fucking shreds having to do that bit so many times. It was at the end of a very long day of hard sending though (jawbreaker flashed, fast cars flashed, closer flashed, brian spray, ysgo crack flashed and popcorn party lying down start).

I belive your publication may be bearing a likeness of me on that very day, i hope.

cofe

• forum hero
damn right it had better be son. with my monica (geller) on the bottom.

bingo.

Omega

• player
    • Powerband
Quote from: "Adam Lincoln"
I was slapping the break, and iam not exactly that tall. Reckon the Pasquill could reach the break from the undercuts  :roll:

adam - what's the word on westworld?  i tried it once in pretty good nick and couldn't really get moving.  are you hold that slopey dish and going right hand for the break? i'm listening :dj:

Pantontino

• forum hero
    • www.northwalesbouldering.com
You believe right: full page in glorious black 'n' white.

Adam Lincoln

• forum hero
    • Flickr Page, Vimeo Videos and Blog
Quote from: "Omega"
Quote from: "Adam Lincoln"
I was slapping the break, and iam not exactly that tall. Reckon the Pasquill could reach the break from the undercuts  :roll:

adam - what's the word on westworld?  i tried it once in pretty good nick and couldn't really get moving.  are you hold that slopey dish and going right hand for the break? i'm listening :dj:

Right hand undercut, outside left foot in good hold. Jump and and drop the right foot behindn to flagging. Then, get your right foot up onto break where undercut is. Take left foot out of pocket, and use it to push of to get sloping dish with left, then go again to one pebble, then again to another pebble. bring your right up then slap to break. Sticking it needs good frictionl which i havent had yet  :roll:

dave

yeah tell me a-fucking-bout it! that was why it was particularly harrowing. shit i feel sick again.

dave

Quote from: "Pantontino"

word!

Omega

• player
    • Powerband
cheers adam

cofe

• forum hero
Quote from: "dave"
Quote from: "Pantontino"

word!

word

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal