UKBouldering.com

The Climbing Hangar opening and competition (Read 2414 times)

boulderliverpool

Firstly this post will soon become an advert so keep an eye out for a sexy advert luring you in to my deviant marketing schemes  - as soon as I get my act together and post the draft design to the UKB team this will appear.  before then i thought I would let you know we have started to paint phase two now which means we must have finished building it right?  Correct, we have. :clap2:

Obviously its going to be well sick with a new 50 degree circuit board and a cave that could honestly fit all of Parisella's inside it but without going too high so you can still pull on anywhere but the end and not break ribs if you fall off and land on your back.  There is also a pirate ship and a castle - these, we are telling the public, are for kids - yeah right!  I know within an hour of opening a grown up will be reliving that touching scene from Titanic at the bow of our galleon.  Aaarrrrr Kate Winslet!

Anyway that will on Apr16th more details on that when I advertise properly and link to the schedule for the day.  Then on Apr 30th we are hosting a large comp worthy of excitement, again more details on the advert.  For now enjoy the sunshine! 

Ged

p.s. our comic relief comp was mint!  I saw two people in a 2 piece cow suit climb the slab and a gingerbread man get floored by a telly tubby, need to drink less of the coffee....

BenF

• forum hero
I saw two people in a 2 piece cow suit climb the slab and a gingerbread man get floored by a telly tubby, need to drink less of the coffee....

Firstly it was a three piece cow suit actually.  Caryl had two bits to wear, where as I only had the arse bit to put on.  And sadly we didn't make it to the top of the slab.

Secondly, that telly tubby is getting too big for it's boots.

Thirdly, oh yeah the new bit of your wall...  it's f*cking amazing.  No really, it's looking fantastic.  And I want to be Kate Winslett.

Nice one Ged and btw thanks for the prize and your efforts last Friday, it was great fun.

boulderliverpool

A three piece cow suit, quite, I apologise for my schoolboy oversight. And yes the next bit also gives me the tummy tingles....

Richie Crouch

• forum hero
  • G Time
Had a peek in today, the roof looks utterly amazing.

No weakness excuses now I guess  :ohmy:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal