UKBouldering.com

postez votre font photos ici, mon freres (Read 53308 times)

unclesomebody

• forum hero
  • 1-5-NEIN!
  • more business, less party.
Any of you boys done Peter Pan?  This is a truly classic problem in an area that doesn't yet have much pof on it.  I would definitely recommend to anyone going out to check it out.  here is the blea.info blurb

http://bleau.info/passage/869.html

ian h

• forum abuser
successful trip then :D

nice one

tommytwotone

• forum hero
  • Southern jessie turned Almscliff devotee
got back from the forest meself, had a reet bo time.

Got a 7a (albeit a soft touch) - think it's called "Lime a l'ongle" at Roche Aux Sabots. Did Le Defroquee at Cuvier, but it seems I may have used some illegal holds out right so I'll have to do it proper next time.

As for that double dyno at Isatis.... :evil:  Fingertipped the top, will try it when I'm fresh...and I don't mean that as in f-f-f-f-fresh.

mark

• forum abuser
Quote from: "tommytwotone"
Did Le Defroquee at Cuvier, but it seems I may have used some illegal holds out right so I'll have to do it proper next time.

Anyone done the problem to the left of this? Red #9, called La Daube. It's the only problem of the Cuvier red circuit that I haven't done. Now 7a after broken holds apparently but it's still eluding me.

Jim

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
  • Mostly Injured
  • Pregnant Horse
    • Bouldering POI's for tomtom
Quote from: "unclesomebody"
Any of you boys done Peter Pan?  This is a truly classic problem in an area that doesn't yet have much pof on it.

There enough tick marks on it tho, thought it was WSS at first glance :lol:

dave

spotted this nice font vid mentioned on bleau.info:

dave

fon some good font pics:

crimping a sloper - i like that

tommytwotone

• forum hero
  • Southern jessie turned Almscliff devotee
mon dieu, that geezer in the 3rd one down (is that Berinza or summat?) may be mauling like a mofo but he's wearing the best shorts I think I've ever seen  :shock:

They're ill like malaria...

dave

yeah that be baby J-god, the original jacky godoffe early 90s flavameister.

Carnage

• forum hero
  • Pommie Bastard
Just got back from a quality week out there. Waaay to warm tho'. Got a fuckin' tan. No big ticks. Just a circuit, a few good 7a's (Cortomaltese, Boule De Nerfs at Boissy (v.easy 7a tick) and some 6b/6c stuff.

Got some pics and will wack 'em on when developed. Also got a good vid of me mate doing Les Mono's at Buthiers but need to sort out pixellation problems - Anyone got any ideas?

BTW......anyone who's got designs on Le Lepreaux Direct, the main undercut is now bust if ya didn't know and its  much harder getting on it. Or you have to come from the left, so its not direct anymore.

Had a look at Hip-Hop (or Trip Hop). Awesome prob for those doing 8a+ and above.

a dense loner

• forum hero
still direct, just not as pleasant. bit of pain tolerance. btw crimped the slopers, much to the disgust of johnny, which is always nice  :wink: no longer one of my faves  :(

a dense loner

• forum hero
Just got back from a quality week out there. Waaay to warm tho'.

good luck dave  :dj:

dave

Quote from: "Carnage"
BTW......anyone who's got designs on Le Lepreaux Direct, the main undercut is now bust if ya didn't know and its  much harder getting on it. Or you have to come from the left, so its not direct anymore.

which fat cunt pulled that off then? just as well i've done it already.

i wouldn't worry about the heat, i've been trainig heat and sweat tolerance by going to t'matrix all winter.

Kim

• forum abuser

dave

whatup muthafukkaz, i'm back on track in the U of K. check my shiiiiit:

Q-ball playing his shit all over  a l'impossible etc:

the A-bomb xploding on sale gosse:

emma showing that bitches certainly ain't shit on some burly roof flava:

scouse dogg being like peetay pan muthafukka:

the man himself on eclipse:

I'd better point out that none of us actually did the problems we're on, respectivley...... :lol:  :oops:

P.S. once again managed not to get a single decent photo of paz.

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
Good pics geeza  :D

The guy in pic 2 looks like he's about to commit murder - i'd be worried sharing a gite with that dude  :wink:

dave

put it this way, when andy blew the flash of a hard 7b+ or 7c, and started punching the mats etc, you didn't know what to do with yourself. luckily such moments are short lived, when he gets them second go. :lol:

more........

Mike_H

• menacing presence
Wheres the last picture Dave - Petit Bois?

dave

yo

Mike_H

• menacing presence
Doesn't look that high, but felt alot higher when you were on it. Nice pic.

Good trip then??

Paul B

• forum hero
is that big jim? its a class problem, nice bolt on top of the boulder if i remember correctly, anyone try the problem just to the right with the perfect landing  :roll:

dave

not a bad trip, not the usual 7a-fest, but some harder shit went down, between us a few 7cs (mur de son, poids des soupirs, ange naif, p'tit poum assis) and loads of other good stuff like peter pan, jacks finger, baleine, rubis sur l'ongle, smatch, duroxmanie direct, surplomb de bivouac etc etc.

hopefully kim can do the business on the video - theres about 12 hours of me and scouse falling off the same move on peter pan :twisted:

Mike_H

• menacing presence
Sounds like you had a fruitful trip then - La Baliene is an awesome problem isn't it.

It would be good to see the video when Kim's done.

dave

fuck knows about baleine, i didn't do it. scouse did it and andy flashed it. i thought it was good up the arete then got weird.

account_inactive

• forum hero
Carnage with a jump start?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal