UKBouldering.com

Hasslehock sends new V11 at Cromlech roadside... (Read 5409 times)

c.j.d.

• forum abuser
  • Great.
Young tear-away, Adam 'Hoff' Hocking stacked his way up a new V11 a couple of weeks ago - I thought I would report this as no one else has.  It takes the line right of Diesel Power from a low hanging start.  Seven moves in all, most of which are on less than reasonable holds.  Its called 'Smack my Bitch Up', and one hopes this does'nt reflect on his home life at all, although he has been spotted sporting a white vest of late...   Well done that Badger, I'm sure there's somebody proud of you out there somewhere. :alky:

Pantontino

• forum hero
    • www.northwalesbouldering.com
What do you mean no-one reported it? It was on NWB (nearly 3 weeks ago) and Greg's new Elite thingy.

Nice name.  :yawn:

a dense loner

• forum hero
regarding james' new thing left of diesel power. james did diesel power, possibly the easiest i've ever seen anyone climb anything. then turned his attention to the thing to the left while waiting for me to string 2 moves together. his words went something like "this can't be a project it's piss, i'll have to speak to panton". personally i think it's a typical case of him giving it that grade cos he thought it was a project and it took him 2 more goes than diesel power. too strong to grade stuff way below his level, that's his trouble

Denise Cosack

This is my first post, I've watched this forum for a while and I think it's time to dive in and get involved!   ;D

Firstly brilliantly done Adam!  :thumbsup: really good effort

Although what I don't understand is the relevance of Dense's post? :shrug:  It just seems to me to have undertones of a Tony Blair George Bushesque 'special relationship'  :shag: Is there something your not telling us boys?
 ;)

Dee

Denise Cosack

Sorry  :(, I understood that, it was just the way it was written that made me laugh  :lol: seemed a bit like  :shag: to me   :P

Dee

dobbin

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Buoux 7a
Dense would without a doubt be up for pumping James. Ever since that Wild Country advert went out in the mags none of us have even seen him. Supposedly he has been working in Manchester when actually he's been hiding in bushes opposite the Pearson residence with only a catering pack of pepperami for company.

Denise, you are definately  :guilty: of smiley overuse.

soapy

• junky
    • maskon
i'm getting confused with this dense/denise duality...

:oops:

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
"this can't be a project it's piss."

It's not piss, it's just shit.  Rocks in yer 'arris, rocks to the left.  A supremely ugly and nasty bit of rock by a busy road with the after-aroma of many a rotting corpse to tantalize your nostrils.  Big deal. IMO.

RichardB

• regular
i'm getting confused with this dense/denise duality...

Denise has made an entry whereas Dense wants to (apparantly)

Doylo

• forum hero
Dense would without a doubt be up for pumping James.

Any holes a goal to that guy!

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
Ah - what I mean is, V11 on the Roadside is cool, but Adams' problems in Beddgelert Forest are way finer.  Really interesting rock for North Wales, giving some very funky problems.  The Patroniser is amazing, instant hard classic.     

a dense loner

• forum hero
 :lol:
yes, there wasn't really a point to my rambling in this thread. i had indeed just looked at north wales bouldering and posted my findings on here, since i know 3000 people use ukb as opposed to 3 on nwb ;)
denise you're probably right about the  :shag: tho. as part of my defence i'll say he's on holiday and prob not gona get to a pc any time soon. as for the wild country ads i can't say i know what they're trying to sell?
nice one to the young hockstack, which i forgot to say before in my excitement over james

clm

• forum hero
hes in manchester is he.  he still owes me forty quid from font.

Jim

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
  • Mostly Injured
  • Pregnant Horse
    • Bouldering POI's for tomtom
try using your 2-way, mine works a treat

Mike Tyson

• forum hero
Nice one marra.

When you dragging yo ass back up to the Lakes?????

a dense loner

• forum hero
hes in manchester is he.  he still owes me forty quid from font.

no he doesn't, he owes you 38 quid. the devil and his details. which we'd arranged to take care of on your birthday, but since dense was left at home holding the proverbial baby after driving back from wales to go out cos everyone had easier arrangements you didn't get it. quite simple really

Denise Cosack

:lol:
denise you're probably right about the  :shag: tho.
Admitting it is the first step dense, the hard work starts now. I'll keep an eye on you along the way  ;)

Dee

Paul B

• forum hero
Ever since that Wild Country advert went out in the mags none of us have even seen him. Supposedly he has been working in Manchester when actually he's been hiding in bushes opposite the Pearson residence with only a catering pack of pepperami for company.

I saw one of those adverts for the first time today, they're horrific!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal