UKBouldering.com

Starlight and Storm - Shameless beta request (Read 2161 times)

JamieG

• forum hero
Starlight and Storm - Shameless beta request
January 10, 2011, 04:26:14 pm
Was at the roaches on Saturday and saw some people working Starlight and Storm over towards Hen Cloud. Decided to go have a look, since i've always wanted to try it. Got spanked. Couldn't even get off the deck. Did Starlight left and really enjoyed that, but the right hand line, no chance. Any hints to get off the ground? Thanks.

Krank

• junky
  • VIVA LA CHAPEL
  • Its meant to be hard

Nan

• addict
On my phone so cant open kranks link. Was on it on sat at the end of the day but got stuck with left hand thumb in pocket on arete right in pocket on flake. Left foot on arete smear and right in dish couldnt move anything from there so sacked it off. Think 6c+ is harsh! Was it you on c3po on sat? Was gonna look at that but was busy there so went to slas instead

JamieG

• forum hero
Cheers for the link Krank. I'll go and have another look next time I am down that way.

Hi Nan. Yeah it was us hogging the spring slabs. Still can't do C3PO. Even though conditions were very good. We were looking over at you guys on Starlight and Storm, but didn't want to crash the party. Then you scooted off, so we headed over. Haha, we should have done a tactical swap. Spring slabs for the Aiguile.

Nan

• addict
Has anyone got the beta in the thread krank linked to work?  On sat night I read it and on sunday ran into andiT and asked him about it.  He seemed a bit unsure of it this is the way but said it was probably something like that.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal