technical > computers, technology and the internet

There's an app for that?

<< < (142/142)

Paul B:
Thanks Remus, I don't as I went with Metro for the travel type thing and suspect a week is insufficient time to change that (plus hassle etc.).

thunderbeest:
I just scan every receipt with one drive and in the end of the month zip the file and send it to the accountant.

SA Chris:

--- Quote from: Paul B on February 23, 2024, 12:24:43 pm ---Is anyone using an Android based app to keep on top of receipts and expenses?

Usually for work these things are fairly limited (i.e. a few fuel receipts etc.) but that changes next week and I've been warned to be on top of it.

--- End quote ---

We have SAP Concur at work that I use occasionally and it seems easy enough, but you might need a SAP System for it to interface with though, and don't know if it's free.

Fultonius:
Depends what you want and what systems it needs to interface with.

E. G. I use toggl for time tracking and booking to projects, then made a simple spreadsheet so I could export weekly reports to the correct format.

If its just for storing the receipts, any number of native apps let you do that. If you want it to also tot stuff up, track me age etc there are also apps that can do that. I looked into it in my old job, but have limited requirement for it now.

Paul B:

--- Quote from: Fultonius on February 23, 2024, 05:03:39 pm ---If its just for storing the receipts, any number of native apps let you do that. If you want it to also tot stuff up, track me age etc there are also apps that can do that. I looked into it in my old job, but have limited requirement for it now.

--- End quote ---

More this. The time code is pretty simple as it's a client secondment so 100% to them (they may want me to book internally though but I'll deal with that as and when).

Everything for the assignment is essentially on them (as it's short term rather than long term).

--- Quote from: thunderbeest on February 23, 2024, 04:15:36 pm ---I just scan every receipt with one drive and in the end of the month zip the file and send it to the accountant.

--- End quote ---

If only... What's the timecode for doing timesheets/expenses again?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version