January 16, 2011, 09:20:38 pm
nice to see the moderators have no balls........ you just deleted my message

shark

• Administrator
  • forum hero
  • insect overlord #1
#1 Re: censorship
January 16, 2011, 09:24:14 pm
Yes I did and its nothing to do with balls. This is not a place to air tenant/landlord grievances. 

Simon

Stubbs

#2 Re: censorship
January 16, 2011, 09:25:02 pm
Yeah that should be in the Shooting the the Shit section, obvs.. you should probably delete this thread too!

cuboard

• regular
#3 Re: censorship
January 16, 2011, 09:31:22 pm
its the power of the internet simon, free speech among are fellow climbers in the hope no one else gets ripped off. Only posted in training because most people read posts here. Can post in shooting the shit but you'll probably delete. Yes No?

shark

• Administrator
  • forum hero
  • insect overlord #1
#4 Re: censorship
January 16, 2011, 09:47:10 pm
If it constitutes defamation which we have no way of knowing not knowing the circumstances we are potentially liable as well as you and as its not suitable subject matter IMO I am disinclined to put our necks on the block but I will put it to the other mods.

Dexter

• obsessive maniac
#5 Re: censorship
January 16, 2011, 09:47:48 pm
No offense but if it is in no way related to diet, training and injuries then dont post it in it post it where relavent.
The reason most people read this area is because its extremely useful and has no random posts in it they just want to find out useful information for their climbing or help others out. This is not the place to be airing your views so please post where relavent and dont complain when stuff gets deleted when you post in an area just to get more people to see it.

Will Hunt

• forum hero
  • Superworm is super-long
    • Unknown Stones
#6 Re: censorship
January 16, 2011, 09:48:49 pm
No. Simon has done the right thing here. Landlord and tenant agreements often get ugly but its bad form to air it over the internet. Especially if the other party doesn't know that its here.
Besides not all of us are landlords in Sheffield and so to many it will be a trifle  :yawn:

cuboard

• regular
#7 Re: censorship
January 16, 2011, 10:06:52 pm
Yes but most climbers in sheffield know me and know other said party...so it is relevent to all that live and climb in the area. As far as deformation of character is concerned its no diffferent to slagging off climbers(named) for dodgy accents etc.

Are community in Sheffield revolves around the Works and Foundry and the Peak. If i can give a heads up to fellow brothers then why not?

My supporters will follow

Andy Coish

shark

• Administrator
  • forum hero
  • insect overlord #1
#8 Re: censorship
January 16, 2011, 11:01:19 pm
Re PM to Andy topic closed.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal