UKBouldering.com

issue: New Limestone Guidebook to Support North Wales Bolt Fund (Read 17221 times)

Bonjoy

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Leafy gent
I’ll buy whichever looks the better guide. Assuming Ground-up are only helping out on this rather than doing the bulk of the work I suspect this will be the Rockfax guide given that they have loads of experience putting topo guides together including two previous editions to the same area and a writer with local knowledge. If this means I deprive the bolt fund of some money then I’ll donate at least as much via some other means. I’m not going to buy the lesser of two guide that’s for sure. On the other hand I may well be proved totally wrong and end up buying an amazing bolt fund guide, you never know.
To be honest I could imagine both publishers ending up making a loss on their respective guides given the small number of buyers they’ll be competing for.

BB

• junky
  • Sissy climber
Any idea if the new CC west Cornwall supplement will have a portion of its profits donated to the local bolt fund?  ;D ;)

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
Any idea if the new CC west Cornwall supplement will have a portion of its profits donated to the local bolt fund?  ;D ;)

:lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal