UKBouldering.com

Seeking photographs (Read 1935 times)

Monolith

• forum hero
  • Straight outta Cronton.
Seeking photographs
November 09, 2010, 07:19:29 pm
As one of my two final year architecture projects, I'm designing a photographic centre for Liverpool and need to carefully select 10 brilliant images to 'exhibit' within my design. Preferably, I'd like the 10 photographs to be the work of one photographer. The works will appear in drawn montages within the proposal and will not be used in any way for commercial gains. I'm well aware of the number of excellent climbing photographers and would massively appreciate the chance to utilise work from within the UKB fold. All I would require is 10 high resolution jpeg images (ideally without a watermark) and a brief biography/written spiel that we could compose together.

I'd like to emphasise that this is not a Nigerian scam and I will of course gladly show/give you every image in which any of the photographs appear within. I need to have my selection asap so hope to hear from any willing participants in the near future. Thanks, Tom.

dave

#1 Re: Seeking photographs
November 09, 2010, 07:50:46 pm
You after climbing shots, or otherwise?

Johnny Brown

• forum hero
#2 Re: Seeking photographs
November 09, 2010, 07:57:53 pm
Do you need them for an actual exhibition or just a scale model?

Monolith

• forum hero
  • Straight outta Cronton.
#3 Re: Seeking photographs
November 09, 2010, 08:12:54 pm
- Dave, sorry in my haste I forgot to mention that the subject matter is indeed climbing.

-JB, they'll be incorporated within renders/ scale perspective drawings. The exhibition is entirely fictional and merely so we can present a body of works with a theme within the drawings.

I'm happy to forward my detailed brief if it helps people to get a better idea of what I'm doing. Just holla via pm.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal