UKBouldering.com

Rack of quickdraws found at Chee Dale Cornice (Read 2604 times)

Ethan

• obsessive maniac
Was down there early this morning and found a rack of draws hanging from a bolt around 'Whose line is it anyway'. Wasn't sure what to do but I've got them at home now so get in touch if anyone knows anything. I'll be back down The Cornice next week.

grimer

• forum hero
we were last at the crag on thursty night and there was said rack of quickdraws and a pair of whites. We left the whites on a rock step and hung the clips off that bolt. Both belong to those there on that night

Neil F

• obsessive maniac
If it is an orange bandolier, with mostly red draws with HB krabs, then it is mine!  (I've replied to the UKC post too).

I'm planning on being at the Cornice wed night.

Thanks

Neil

Ethan

• obsessive maniac
Hi Neil, yeah they'll  be yours then. I won't be able to make it down Wednesday but I will be there tomorrow if that is any good? Or if you know anyone going tomorrow I could leave them with whoever for you? Let us know anyway

grimer

• forum hero
Perhaps you could leave them hanging from a bolt around 'Whose line is it anyway'?   ;)

Ethan

• obsessive maniac
For someone to nick?  :goodidea:

Neil F

• obsessive maniac
Brilliant - thanks for rescuing them, Ethan.  I've been climbing with a set of 15 yr old quickdraws this weekend, with the heaviest Clog krabs you ever had the misfortune to pick up.

I probably can't get down there tomorrow, but I might be able to delegate someone (the wife, if she has forgiven me for accusing her of leaving our bandolier at Stoney!) to collect them.  Which route will you be on?  Can you wear a pink carnation and a false moustache...?

And as for you, Mr Grimes - did you not realise that in return for me holding your rope, you were supposed to look after me, in particular not to let me leave my gear all over the crag?  I'll bring a copy of the contract next time around...

Cheers

Neil

grimer

• forum hero
Ah, small print...

Ethan

• obsessive maniac
No worries, I'll be on Powerplant more than likely, from around 11ish onwards

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal