the shizzle > the blog pile

Nalle Hukkataival news feed.

<< < (2/2)

comPiler:
A visit to Colorado

Here's my ticklist from a short visit to Colorado. Video can be found from the Moventum video magazine.

RMNP:

Veritas 8A

Stinkbug 7C+

Both sides of the spectrum 8A+

I had a good day at Mount Evans and this is what I climbed on my first day there:

Clear blue sky 8A+, 2.go

Mental masturbation 8A+, 2.go

No more greener grasses 8A+, FLASH, one f the best!

Super guy 8A, 2.go

Silverback 8A

The next day I went back up and climbed Ode to the modern man 8B+

Source: Nalle Hukkataival news feed.

comPiler:
Feel good inc.

A few days ago I climbed the last project in Sipoo. I named it Feel good inc. and I feel like 8A+ is a proper grade for this powerful and very delicate problem. With long quality problems like this one, Spider pig 8A, Super Fazer 7B+ and Understatement 7A this place is definately worth a visit.

photos by Heikki Toivanen

comPiler:
Kjugekull

Here's my ticklist from our 5 day trip to Sweden's biggest boulder area Kjugekull:

* Lithium low start 8A
 * Matador ss 7C+ FLASH
 * Ferdinand ss, 7C+
 * Forza 7C, 2. Go
 * Casperssens arete 7B, FLASH
 * Laijfstajl 8A, FLASH
 * Huggsexa 8A, FLASH
 * Alla vill till himmelen ss, 8A+ Great!
 * Mamma Mu 7C+

Alla vill till himmelen (Everybody wants to go to heaven) was definately the most striking line of the whole area. Absolutely a world class problem with it's 11 meters height.

Photos by Heikki Toivanen

comPiler:
Turku, part xyz

Me and Tomi made a quick visit to Turku to check out some new areas and projects. Despite I totally destroyed my skin, I still managed to climb Tomi's new 7c:ish? (hard!) boulder in Luolavuori, Ylösnousemus 7c+ and flash Lucifer 7c+. Ylösnousemus (photo) is a really cool and big dyno on a vertical wall in Hirvensalo put up by Olli Manni. We also climbed a quality 7a+ slab called 4. heinäkuuta.

Photo: Olli Manni

comPiler:
Spider Pig

The season is kicking in here in Finland. With nice temps I put up a new relly good new 8A in Sipoo a few days ago. Spider pig is perfect height, around 6 metres and has 14 moves which is a long boulder in Finland. Last move is a dyno to add a little excitement. It’s waiting for a repeat…

pic by Marko Siivinen

Also check out the vid [click to watch video]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version