UKBouldering.com

Anyone going to font from mon 21st june? (Read 1798 times)

psychomansam

• forum hero
Anyone going to font from mon 21st june?
June 09, 2010, 05:35:37 pm
Stupid question i know, but is anyone going to font?

Interested in sharing fuel/carriage to&from, as the dole doesn't pay for running a car -- what are we coming to? Haven't got a lot to do for a couple of weeks so thought it's worth a punt!

Sociability/pooling mats/accomodation could also be considered if anyone's lacking people to climb with -- as long as you don't expect me to be climbing harder than blue circuits, but quite happy as well to just be dropped off to forage in the forest for shrubs and roots. Ray makes it look easy enough and he's a right chubber.

Thanks all,

Sam

Sloper

• forum hero
  • fat and weak but with good footwork.
What's up with the yoof of today?

why not hitch, doss in the forst aroun roche aux sabots / elephant (water availlable) fewer doggers / whores and enough easy stuff to keep you happy.

PS Go and enjoy don't worry about the heat, you can always cool off in the share

psychomansam

• forum hero
Well that's all very well apart from the hitching bit. A single male attempting to hitch in this country can be fairly bad, in france if you don't speak the language, word has it you shouldnt bother. Thus the yoof of today use high-tech hitching. Obviously! What's wrong with you old people?  :spank:

;)

a dense loner

• forum hero
nothing, we drive cars, stay in gites, spend money on what we want, all cos we're not on the dole ;)

Somebody's Fool

• forum hero
'I don't work all week to eat pasta in a tent.'

Will Hunt

• forum hero
  • Superworm is super-long
    • Unknown Stones
They don't know you don't speak French until you get in the car. If in doubt just say J'aime le baguette a lot.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal