UKBouldering.com

UKB Power Club Week 16 (Mon 24th - Sun 30th) (Read 11771 times)

webbo

• forum hero
feel(and look) fat as fuck.plus i seem to aches and pains in most of my joints and muscles.

I've got this too and I only do Font grades, whereas you do V grades. I think that it is a virus spread via 'tinterweb.
i do v grades at places where they do v grades.yesterday i was in northumberland where they do font grades,so i did font grades.this did not seem to get rid of the fat virus cos i'm fatter than ever today.

Fiend

• _
  • forum hero
  • Abominable sex magick practitioner and climbing heathen
  • Whut
Goals:
Somehow master or at least cope with Aberdeen sea-cliff climbing.

This week:
Mon - 2 steady trad leads / 30 mins stomping, pleasant enough.
Tue - 1 easy trad lead, not really anything progressive
Wed - 2 challenging trad leads, satisfying, tried hard, did well / gentle weights
Thu - n/a / gentle weights
Fri - 2 hours easy bouldering, pleasant enough
Sat - n/a / gentle weights
Sun - 2-3 hours steep dogging, good training, felt beasted, nearly got the rotpunkt but ran out of beta/strength.

Comments:
Not a bad week overall, but pretty much just training as having to stick to local venues. Wed was reassuring and Sun was good training. Finger generally improved, neck still getting stiff in mornings but improving with weights. Skin trashed from Sun. Hmmm. Yeah I think this week suited what was on offer. Maybe need to be a bit smarter with schedules and stuff.

iain

• forum abuser

STG: find some time back on a project, maybe weekend after this one
MTG: Onsight 7b
LTG: Freaky Ralph and Infinite Gravity

Mon-Fri: Can't remember much, was feeling crap and unmotivated, oh and gave myself a limp practice falling  :thumbsdown:

Sat-Mon: In North Wales visiting friends and for first trad of the year and first time ever climbing in the pass. What I got done whilst trying to remember how to place gear was bloody brilliant. Scared myself stupid at Dinas Cromlech but there are some utterly amazing lines to go back for.

Peak this weekend which will be good, even if it won't be the best conditions.

cmerch

• "Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!"
Goals: 8a and V8
Mon: 5 mile run and clean gutters on house
Tues: 20 min session on fingerboard
Wed: 4.5 mile hilly run
Thurs: 5k run and lite weight workout
Fri: 7 hour drive to the beach for Memorial Day Holiday.
Sat: Play in surf with 6 year-old grandson
Sun: 4 mile run and play in surf and frisbee
Rather light week for climbing, good on runs. Throwing Frisbee and playing in surf took a toll on left knee, still rather sore. Hope to climb this Sat.
P.S.: Thanks Shark for the reminder!  Cheers from the USA!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal