UKBouldering.com

4 Bedroom House to rent in Sheffield (Read 1642 times)

account_inactive

• forum hero
4 Bedroom House to rent in Sheffield
May 25, 2010, 04:03:18 pm
FULLY FURNISHED FOUR BEDROOM HOUSE TO LET IN SHARROW
3-MINUTE WALK TO LONDON ROAD AND WAITROSE

Spacious 4 double bedroom terrace property located in the heart of Sharrow. Convenient for both campuses of Sheffield Hallam University, close to The Forge complex, and for shops etc.

•   Bathroom with shower
•   Living room with TV and DVD player
•   Washing machine
•   Fridge/freezer, microwave & cooker
•   All rooms have double beds

This property is managed by a private landlord and has on-street parking (Residents' Permit required).

Burglar alarm, security gate, gas-fired central heating, patio barbecue area with table and chairs, and the house is cable/ Broadband ready.

Looking to rent the whole house to one set of people

Three bedrooms at £51 per week
One bedroom at £47 per week

Ready to let from July
Please call Dylan on 07903 118 931 for more details.

Andy B

• forum hero
  • fishie in a dishie
You forget to mention the fine set of drawers and table. Worth the rent for these alone I reckon.

douglas

• obsessive maniac
Hi Dylan, I'm not interested in the house I'm afraid however I'm just curious as to whether these prices are typical of Sheffield? I'm paying 58 a week in Bristol for a much smaller and by the sounds of it less well equipped house and that's on the cheap end of the spectrum, 70 -80 is more common.

Paul B

• forum hero
Hi Dylan, I'm not interested in the house I'm afraid however I'm just curious as to whether these prices are typical of Sheffield? I'm paying 58 a week in Bristol for a much smaller and by the sounds of it less well equipped house and that's on the cheap end of the spectrum, 70 -80 is more common.

The various university guides (Virgin alternative guide etc.) give a good indication of this sort of thing... Go to a book store and have a sneaky peak.

hairich

• obsessive maniac
ah ha , pimping your property empire already! good luck

account_inactive

• forum hero

This is a little cheaper that other houses on the same road, but yes it is standard.

On reflection Andy we should put the price up ;)

JamesD

• obsessive maniac
  • one ton monkey
If 4am sex shows in the living room aren't included then it seems overpriced to me.

account_inactive

• forum hero
Sorry no sex shows available, unless you are offering? 

It's not as if we plucked this figure out of thin air.  It's lower than the standard price for this area and its quality. 

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix

I found accomodation in Bristol to me a lot more expensive than Leeds wen I moved down (soz for hijack).

douglas

• obsessive maniac
This is a little cheaper that other houses on the same road, but yes it is standard.

On reflection Andy we should put the price up ;)

Interesting, thanks.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal