UKBouldering.com

cardiff climbing club vandalism in FONT (Read 31258 times)

neil h

• forum hero
  • You think i'm fat
    • sibl
what you did was wrong full stop

Firstly, I didn't do anything. I'm no longer part of CUMC or have anything to do with the incident! I was merely stating personal opinions.

Secondly, you are still lacking perspective here! "Man writes name of climbing club at back of disused mining tunnel" - not clever, but then neither is getting on your high horse and making it out to be crime of the century. Get a life.

Wangy

Hey man, thanks for owning up, it takes guts, it does not excuse you from said crime, but non the less you admitted it, I just wanted to poin this out so people dont get the wrong impression that carving names on rock is the done thing to do, I live in font and I love the forest, the way the forest is going at the moment with the way people treat it another 10 years and the place will be fucked, pardon the language

just dont do it again,  :spank:

we all need to respect the rocks, font or uk or anywere for that matter, a bit of common scense goes a long way, and its our responsabilitie to teach the newbies the right codes of coduct

Bonjoy

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Leafy gent
As a worthwhile discussion arose from this thread, I have split these posts off and started a new thread with them in Bouldering called “The state of Font in 2010”. Please continue the discussion of that subject there.   :wave:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal