UKBouldering.com

Harder, Faster (Read 3668 times)

james

• obsessive maniac
Harder, Faster
November 20, 2002, 09:33:57 pm
Not realy bouldering but.
  I have just read on PlanetFear that Mike Weeks has falen off Harder, Faster at Black Rocks.  He is supost to be OK.  Apparently he got to the last moves and conditiond detirorated, he tried to downclimb and he sliped.  His belayer was very quick and saved him from the deck.  Scary.... Very Scary. :shock:
The link is:  http://www.planetfear.com/climbing/news/item.html?id=804
Cheers

James

T.H.

• obsessive maniac
#1 Harder, Faster
November 26, 2002, 02:05:38 pm
Alright James?

How's it going?  I'm supposed to be doing uni work, but instead I'm checking out the boulderin' sceen.  It's a bit dull ain't it.

Hope you're climbin well.

Tim. :guns:

james

• obsessive maniac
#2 Harder, Faster
November 26, 2002, 07:10:05 pm
Alright Timmy,
Hows it goin?  Did you get out at the weekend?  I didnt actualy meet up with Jon, he decided to drive back at 3 am on sunday morning :? .  I saw all the uni Bristol brigade up at Stanage.  Must have been about 50 of them and not a dry bit of rock in sight :cry: .   I thought it was going to be another crap day due to weather until Justin got a weather report from the Roaches and headed over there.  It was like another world, clear blue sky all around, wonderful.  See you soon mate
Cheers

James

Avoiding the Traitor

• forum abuser
#3 Harder, Faster
November 27, 2002, 08:23:13 am
Is that you James Pearson?

The weather is playing havoc !! :roll:

Didn't able to climb indoor for last 2 weeks due to arm injury - hopefully will make it to Wirksworth tomorrow night

L8R

james

• obsessive maniac
#4 Harder, Faster
November 27, 2002, 09:48:59 am
Yeah its me,  Sorry to hear about your arm.  I might also be at wirksworth tomorow night.  See you later.  
Cheers

James

T.H.

• obsessive maniac
#5 Harder, Faster
November 27, 2002, 11:48:46 am
Sounds good James,

I haven't climbed on real rock for frickin weeks.  Everyday has been wet, and I've become a full on plastic puller.  I went to the Castle Climbing Centre in North London on sunday and it was fuckin awesome.  I'm off to the Gloucester wall today, but my body feels trashed after a mammoth session at the Bristol Wall last night.  3and a half hours bouldering and then half an hour campusing on very small rungs.  It's all for a good cause though, I'm gonna rest thurs and fri for this inter-uni comp on Saturday.

As soon as its cold and dry (please, please) I'm gonna get out, finish all the projects at Bathford and hopefully get somewhere good like the peak.

Take it easy,

Tim. onsight

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal