UKBouldering.com

UKB 'Dire' T-Shirts and Hoodies available now (Read 41546 times)

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
When we did the School t shirts the visionary that is Ben P asked for black on black. I didnt see the genius until some weeks later. Keith got the best colour - belisha beacon orange and white writing.

I'd like an orange one, it'd match my mat.

Kim

• forum abuser
my bouldering guide cover idea was black text on black. the main cover is gloss, with the text matt laminated, or similar. the title of the book is then 'revealed' as the book is handled with chalky hands. Geni-fucking-us.

And what did the boss say?

cofe

• forum hero
he just waved a p45 at me.

Dolly

• forum hero
my bouldering guide cover idea was black text on black. the main cover is gloss, with the text matt laminated, or similar. the title of the book is then 'revealed' as the book is handled with chalky hands. Geni-fucking-us.

I think that's a smart idea - really

benpritch

• forum abuser
When we did the School t shirts the visionary that is Ben P asked for black on black. I didnt see the genius until some weeks later. Keith got the best colour - belisha beacon orange and white writing.

actually it was white  on a grey t-shirt (to roughly approximate a blackboard - something they had when i was at school)

Andy B

• forum hero
  • fishie in a dishie
Can you do me one with black text on a black shirt?

sometimes i wonder just how you got to where you are today.

Do you two actually talk to each other at work, or just sit back to back in the office, communicating via PM all day?

Furthermore, how are you supposed to skive on UKB at work when your boss is skiving on there too?

cofe

• forum hero
why talk, when you can email?

he's just skived off climbing anyway...

dave

do that mean you can knock off early on the sly, as long as you go to a different crag?

cofe

• forum hero
exactly. i can't think of any possible way that he could find out about said scam...

magpie

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
PM me with your personal sizing requests.
This is like last time when Bubba sent me a PM asking what size my chest was.  ;D

I am undecided, I don't really wear a lot of black but I do like the hoodie a lot, if I am ordering I will do it before Tues and make sure I include measurements.  Thank you!

rginns

• junky
  • Holds innit
    • Strongholds
genius.
One hoody ordered, hopefully it'll arrive before Font ;)

jonjon

• addict
Back from the crag to find a graphic design commission... an 'awesome at every level' tee
Pretty,Intelligent, Mature and Flattering ... the client wished to remain anonymous

shark

• Administrator
  • forum hero
  • insect overlord #1
Back from the crag to find a graphic design commission... an 'awesome at every level' tee
Pretty,Intelligent, Mature and Flattering ... the client wished to remain anonymous

Would that be the same client that yesterday pronounced: "We are a beacon of truth, honesty and accountability in a world of advertorials and hype please give us the respect we have earned"

Fiend

• _
  • forum hero
  • Abominable sex magick practitioner and climbing heathen
  • Whut

I'd like an orange one, it'd match my mat.
And the camo beanie I'm going to buy you for Easter  :-*

Sloper

• forum hero
  • fat and weak but with good footwork.
Can you male sure the large is actually a Large? i.e. >42"

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
I am concerned that at some point in the near future I might find myself falling through space surrounded by black-hooded figures all reaching towards me, just like in my abduction memory/dream.

nik at work

• forum hero
Please can we have some different colours? Or is the new owner Henry Ford?

I can't wear black, it makes me feel glum...

magpie

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
Yeah, I'm going to pass on the black too, for now. :ungrateful:   A nice grey would be tempting...  ;)

abarro81

• forum hero
I'm also not so down with the black vibe but would get one if other colours were available...

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
Black is the new Black. If you can't rock black you just can't rock.

jonjon

• addict
shed loads of coloured UKB tees on the sale rail at the works - so just goes to show you cant please all the people all the time.

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
shed loads of coloured UKB tees on the sale rail at the works - so just goes to show you cant please all the people all the time.

Might bag a couple more to add to my blue and yellow ones  :thumbsup:

magpie

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
Maybe I should mail order one and fashion it into a mini dress to use up some of the stock? 

I feel bad moaning about the hoodies only coming in black, you guys have done really well to organise them at all.

shark

• Administrator
  • forum hero
  • insect overlord #1
Thanks Mags,

I was beginning to feel a bit depressed about the whole thing.

x

tomtom

• forum hero

I'm not a huge black fan (it makes my already pale flesh look even more vampire like) but good effort to get things going!

A minor point - but I couldnt see 'purile' on the shirt and I'm sure it was in the Craggs statement.. a shame as I've been called many things in my time but not purile before - and I'd rather like it on a T shirt  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal