UKBouldering.com

Beastmakers for The Arch fund (Read 16107 times)

JamesD

• obsessive maniac
  • one ton monkey
#25 Re: Beastmakers for The Arch fund
March 12, 2010, 02:25:55 pm
i was wondering if it would be possible to order 3 of each model of beastmaker board (1 to go up in our training area) the other 5 for the shop,

So they have bought one to put up in the training area already, and a facebook campaign then appears to pay for it?

It appears that way...I think i'll go do something else stupid now....like ask Lewis Hamilton if he fancies any free driving lessons?

JamesD

• obsessive maniac
  • one ton monkey
#26 Re: Beastmakers for The Arch fund
March 22, 2010, 12:14:26 pm
Ok the beastmaker is up now..... :lol:

Just one thing, how the hell do any of you guys manage to even remotely hang the 45 degree slopers  :jaw:

I couldn't even hang one with one hand and my other on something easy, mental!
Anyone who can hang off of both of those is a beast no doubt.

i.munro

• junky
#27 Re: Beastmakers for The Arch fund
March 26, 2010, 03:48:01 pm

Anyone who can hang off of both of those is a beast no doubt.

Woo-hoo! never been called that before.  8)
I don't think hanging them has owt to do with strength though. It's just a matter of getting enough chak off to get the friction - pulling on them now that would require strength

JamesD

• obsessive maniac
  • one ton monkey
#28 Re: Beastmakers for The Arch fund
March 26, 2010, 04:09:58 pm
Still impressive to me, then again I can console myself with the fact you probably don't have to lug around as much bodyweight as I do ;)

Some awesome new problems out in the back room the other day, The Arch guys an gals have outshone themselves, now if I can just get myself up to doing V2's as easily as I do most of the V1's I can enjoy a few more of these awesome problems, soon my prettys, soon.....

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal