UKBouldering.com

Power Club 750 22-28 April 2024 (Read 68 times)

Duma

• forum hero
Power Club 750 22-28 April 2024
Yesterday at 10:31:38 pm
M - lunch, TCA, 120 min, blues (7A to 8A). Tried 8, did 3, incl one flash, all the moves on 2 others. Tried hard, skin and body knackered after.
T - aft/eve, Cheddar, lion rock. Mainly belaying but got up Cheddar Death Knell (7b+) in a couple of goes, though I'd been on it once before a couple of years ago. Felt tough, but I may just have been still feeling the effects of yesterday's session.
W -
T - eve, TCA, 120 min, first session now they've changed to stupid (imo) by panel setting rather than by circuit. Finished the 2 blues from Monday, then onto the new stuff. Blues, whites and blacks, 6B to 7Aish. Tried 11, did 10, 6 flashes, 1 second go that I should have flashed, 1 took a bunch of goes but fine when eventually worked out beta, 2 others took a few tries.
F - skin and elbow sore so canned climbing. 12 hr night shift.
S - aft/eve, TCA, 90 min. Mainly trying 2 on the front, blue and black. No ticks but decent progress. 12 hr night shift.
S - 12 hr night shift.

71.5 kg.

alba

#1 Re: Power Club 750 22-28 April 2024
Yesterday at 11:57:16 pm
Hi, hope it's cool to join in with this.

M
T - evening indoor bouldering session, climbing v3  to v5. Doubt these are in reality those grades but they work relative to each other. Tried the moonboard's easiest problem but it's pointless at this stage ha. It's brutal until I lose some more weight and even then it's such powerful climbing.
W -
T - swam about half a mile
F -  bouldered a bit, making progress on a V3, then sport climbed. Nearly got to the top of a 6a and then got 2/3 of the way up a 6a+ onsight. Think I should be able to climb both in the next week or two.The sport climbs are graded pretty accurately I think

I don't own a car, cycling mileage is usually about 50-100 miles a week. Been back climbing about 2 months after a 10/15 year break.

68kg but only 5ft 3
« Last Edit: Today at 12:10:14 am by alba »

Duma

• forum hero
Hi, hope it's cool to join in with this.

Hey alba, all welcome, more the merrier!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal